Notices

From no spirit to spiritual growth-the fruit is sweet

Old 04-12-2012, 07:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

From no spirit to spiritual growth-the fruit is sweet

From the beginning of this journey I came in with no thought of being able to learn from AA and the whole god thing. I am so happy I went in with an open mind I now understand it has nothing to do with religion. For today I am at peace and calm with my life before and thrilled to see all the new adventures still ahead.

I never knew but I am a child of god (my own god) it has no face or body to him/her it is just a being inside me. And in such I am now full of the promise of this spiritual growth. Like being a child and then it was being that baby tree being planted, wanting , watering, and one day hoping to bear fruit. There was no hope of that for many years as I was so sick. But now there is promise of blossoming. I truly believe we all have that little spark of some divine energy in us. But it is up to each and every one of us to figure that puzzle out for ourselves. Because like each person each "God" is different. But through spiritual growth it can be found. I know now that my life is full of promises to be filled in the time that is left. The blessings, joy, and beautiful wonders are there as long as I stay on right side of sobriety and continue to work on me and my program. Let the sun shine on your face as well.

Enjoy your day or night where ever you are. And smile cause sobriety looks good on YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good love, Inda
Old 04-12-2012, 07:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Inda, AA help me overcome my bias towards religion also. I was have trouble coming to terms with step 3 when one night in a meeting a person said thier god was the "Spirit of the Universe". It instantly clicked in my brain in a positive way. Thank you for being around Inda. God bless you.
Old 04-13-2012, 03:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Good morning sun is just barely rising, I think I am going to have a bowl of ice cream and go back to bed. hehe
Old 04-13-2012, 11:12 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Well that was fun sleeping in. Now time to enjoy all the sun today.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:26 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by IndaMiricale View Post
Good morning sun is just barely rising, I think I am going to have a bowl of ice cream and go back to bed. hehe
Hahaha! That's great. I never knew you were allowed to do stuff like that :P