melt down

Old 04-12-2012, 06:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

melt down

Yesterday, was a total melt down. found out wasnt making a dime off selling house, had a bus trip to st. louis ( im a bus driver) couldnt do it, crying all the time. Took off afternoon run too. I never miss work. My mom and brother came over to pick up her tiller. My brother started yelling at me because he says its my fault my sister is losing her house, he said i should of been making sure she was making her house payments (my sister has had a brain hemrage and a stroke) has bad short term memory. I had said i would help her until her long time bf could move up here when he got off probation. which i did ,have helped her time and time again. She wouldnt let me see her check book, to make things worst, the house was in my moms name now their suing my mom. My brother is blaming me. I told him ive got enough going on without this sh**. They left and i cried for hours. Joe( my addicit husband texted said when he gets back to work , hell send me some money. He went to Indiana for job interview today. He said maybe going to INDIANAmay be the answer for all of us. says he doesnt want to create false hope. he said till i get working im no good to you,im just a burden, cost you more money to live. He said he need to get on hisown feet, before we can talk aboutgetting back togeather. Right now your better off without me. Isure dont feel better, i thought he was my other half and im missing that badly. Made myself start looking for a place to live today, nothing out there i can afford. Ijust feel like giving up, i got 12 days till i got to be out of house, it wouldnt seem so bad if he was here. Got my book today codependent no more, gonna read tonight. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP
Old 04-12-2012, 06:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

"it wouldnt seem so bad if he was here"....yes, it would be worse, not better. He is an addict who is doing one of the most toxic drugs on the face of our planet...he is not capable of being 1/2 of himself, let alone 1/2 of a relationship.

You have business to attend to, important issues that you will have to handle on your own whether he was sitting by your side or not.

As for your sister, let your brother and mother handle it, the home is in your moms name, it was her responsiblity to keep on top of the mortgage, certainly not yours.

Focus on you, right now you are unhealthy, time to get back on track...for you...let the other adults handle their own issues.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

At my worst point I was living in my car--- then I bought a tent and lived at the camp grounds (hey it had showers). I took my son on a lot of hikes and we roasted a lot of marshmallows. I was 21 at the time and lost my job and had no one... seriously. Today I work in IT and have a bachelors degree in science and am working on my masters. trust me. If I can do it you can!!! really.

Hugs
Old 04-12-2012, 07:08 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

did i just sound like that parent that brags about walking in the snow to school?
Old 04-12-2012, 07:17 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

.....No, December2011, you din't sound that way
(and incidentally---when I AM that parent.....the story goes like THIS: )

"when I was your age,I had to walk 10 miles to school,in the rain,at night,
uphill (both ways!)....on ground glass,on my knees!!"