New Drama...kinda long!

Old 04-11-2012, 07:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

New Drama...kinda long!

Ok, well, u can read my previous posts to know my story but I will have to say that my STBXAH is the most vindictive person I have ever met. My divorce date is next week and it can't get here fast enough! I AM SO SICK OF HIM AND THIS CRAZY LIFE! The newest and craziest addition to my life happened Easter Sunday. My AH husband decided when he left over a month ago,that he would leave in my 2003 Chevy HD and after contacting the law I found out there is nothing they could do to help me get it back because of it being marital property. There is 3 yrs worth of payments left on the truck and the title, loan, and everything is solely in my name. (MAIN REASON BECAUSE HE HAS NEVER HAD ANYTHING AND CAN'T GET IT DUE TO RUINING HIS CREDIT) Everything that we have ever owned has always been in my name and if he does con someone to sign with him...they always ended up paying for it because he would tear up whatever it was and then when it was of no use to him anymore, he wouldn't pay for it and just discard it like everything else in his miserable life. Anyway, I hear from several ppl, because it is a very small town of him running my truck off in every mudhole he can find, running it off in water and had water in the truck up to the steering wheel, and drinking and driving it of course. The next thing I hear is he takes off with it to Arkansas for a construction job. So, I go get a spare key made at the chevrolet place and have to take matters into my own hands to get my truck back.

He gets in contact with my family (as I've changed my number so he can't contact me) this past weekend and tells them that I need to get up with him to give him his TWIC card for work and he's at his brother's house. So, I see this as an opportunity to make a trade with him. His TWIC card for my truck. I take my father with me because he has been known to have a violent streak when things don't go exactly as he plans for them to. When we pull up at his brother's house...all but all he and his brother are about to pull out of the driveway in my truck. I pull right in front of them and me and my dad get out to talk to him about the truck and before we even get anything out of our mouth...he slams the truck in reverse and starts to spin the truck around and hits my dad with the truck. My dad had a crescent wrench in his back pocket (not to initially do anything with but to have just in case the two brothers tried to jump on him) but as he's stumbling down from the impact of the truck he slings the wrench and I never would have been able to do this in a million years but the windows were down in the truck and he ended hitting my STBXAH husbands brother in the nose with the wrench and busted his nose. AH then tears down the driveway back towards the house and lets brother out and brother gets gun out of car and puts it in my dads face. My dad was trying to apologize that he hit "him" but that he just got caught in the crossfire. AH leaves brothers house and speeds down the road. Not to mention they were both "lit"! We get back in the car and proceed down the road after AH...he's a pretty good way ahead of us but I know he's heading to his father's house by the route he's taking. I go to his father's and pull up right behind my truck, AH is in the house on the phone with the law of course, and I go get in my truck (he doesn't know I have the spare key) and drive off. YAYY!!! I got my truck back!!! Even though now we have criminal trespassing charges on myself and 3rd degree assault charges on my dad. We signed our bond today... =( We have court on this next month but regardless of the outcome...I've never been in trouble for anything and neither has my dad so "if" we are convicted, I would much rather spend a couple hundred dollars than to have to pay for a 10,000 truck that he's wreaked havoc opon and is no good to me.

So, there again, just one more reason to get rid of this good for nothing sorry excuse for a human being!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 07:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

WOW!!! Jerry! Jerry! You better have one heck of a divorce dinner! Im glad you will be done with him for good very soon. And kudos to your dad!!
Old 04-11-2012, 07:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Wow, what a nightmare.

While I am glad you have your truck back, you and your fathers life are not worth sacrificing for a pile of metal.

Please stay out of harms way........ Hoping the upcoming divorce bring you the closure you so deserve. Take care.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:47 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

That is so very true...but I guess the main thing on my mind and my father's mind at the time was the fact that there have been so many times that he has screwed me over and I am just tired of getting the short end of the stick! It was time to fight back and stand up for what's mine. I'm glad it ended as calmly as it did and if I haven't learned but one thing from all of this...the next fool will sign a pre-nup if there ever is one!
Old 04-11-2012, 09:22 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Holy crap girl. No truck or thing is worth nearly getting shot over.

Let the courts figure out how to split things up so you can stay well away from the madness.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:24 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

oh my goodness! what a terrible mess, I'm glad that you and your dad are okay too! I hope that next week is the end of the soon to be ex bothering you and your family.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:04 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I hope a settlement puts the truck legally in your possesion.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:21 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Linkin Park Enthusiast

The divorce decree is just another piece of paper. Chances are, he isn't going to care about that either.

Just keep doing what you are doing, he will see that you are serious and you aren't going to take any of his BS, married or not. You are done with him and that is final. Eventually he will get it through his thick head.

But beware, I think things may get worse before they get better. Don't give up.