exABF cheat & STD!!

Old 03-28-2012, 03:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
IsItAlright

exABF cheat & STD!!

Jesus... I'm so angry, so sad, so regret!
I really hate the fxxking exABF!
Addicts cheat & they don't use protection.
I wish him go to hell!! He was fxxking around...
I did STD and HIV test! Chlamydia positive. I'm so angry. I really wish him die, but many addicts live long.

I'm such a good, well educated person and never sleep around. Why the hell would I be with such an @@ashole and got this.

I read here that some of u have a cheating bf / husband... pls go for a check asap.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:40 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

I am sorry, yes, this is not an uncommon experience, unfortunately many do the deed with real nasty people.

Be thankful that you have moved on, it could have been worse! Good advice, check ups are vitale.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
IsItAlright

I feel so ashamed and dirty
I broke the No Contact rule that I called that ******* and told him go to hell!
He still lies!!! Claimed that he just checked and he's totally fine!
Not possible! I had only slept with him, no one else..

I'm too emotional that I have really bad headache now
Old 03-28-2012, 05:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Yes, that's what addicts do...lie...and then they lie somemore. You did nothing wrong, in the future, you may want to consider using protection.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:52 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

let the anger out..healthy and let go and let god...move forward and take care of you...

sorry you had this done...its a big wake up call....be kind to yourself and no more GUILT..it happened PERIOD...

((hugs))
Old 03-28-2012, 05:59 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I understand. Been there, done that. Be happy that chlamydia is easy to treat and that it doesn't stay with you for life.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:31 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

i can only imagine how angry you are right now, which I believe under these circumstances is normal.
the lies and denial is amazing isn't it??? that he could deny something like that. who cares what he says. YOU know the TRUTH! i counted my ex's pills once when he had a broken hand. He took 11 vicodin in just a few hours! then he had the gall to look me in the face, with a groggy stoned look on his face and say, "i didn't take those vicodin, someone else must have" really, we are the only two people in this house! i KNOW you took them! still he denied, and still would to this day.
take a few deep breaths, and yes fortunately chlamydia is very treatable. you are not alone, this has happened to others! i understand you're emotional right now, but it is only a moment, it will pass! stay strong!
Old 03-28-2012, 06:47 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
IsItAlright

Yes. I am so amazed how people could lie with such a firmed and confident tone. I could almost be persuaded to believe the lie. Now I could recalled that he probably lied many times before! E.g. When he said that he stopped drinking and did cocaine only twice in 5 mths since breakup.

I could never ever lie without guilt on face or tone
Old 03-28-2012, 08:11 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Wing,
It took courage to even go for the tests. Many codependents are so afraid of facing reality that they cannot even get themselves to be tested for STD's. Part of the fear is, of course, about the fear of the results. But another reason is that they don't want to know the truth about the addict.

It took courage to do what you had to do to take care of your life. This is recovery, Wing.

Addicts are exceptional liars. Here on SR we warn others of that all the time because we, too, believed lies.

I'm glad you posted about this. You may help others have the courage to get tested and also to start having firm boundaries regarding sex with someone in active addiction.

Things will be better for you, Wing. You are getting better.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:43 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I know you are angry, but I'm so happy for you that you dodged a bullet here. What he did could have killed you or left you with somethign permanent, but instead you got (and shared with us to learn from) a powerful reminder of who he is specifically, and what it often is to continue a relationship with an alcoholic/addict.

Take care,

C-
Old 03-28-2012, 04:22 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I work testing for STDs, and I will give you this unsolicited advice: Get retested. Yes, you are very probably positive, but I regularly see repeat tests come out negative when the first sample was contaminated during handling or processing.