Notices

My company is on the LINE!

Old 03-13-2012, 10:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My company is on the LINE!

Why can't I get this right? I've worked my ass off to build this. I've lost a mother to cancer at 18 (watched her fight from the age of 11). I've been married. She gave me two awesome babies. They sleep in their bed as they sleep as we type. My first baby was a son!!! He was perfect. My 2nd baby was a little girl. She is PERFECT!!!! She turns 7 this week! When they where babbies I cheated on their mom. I couldn't deal with it and left the job I messed around with the girl with. I went to work making windows on graveyard!!! (By the way if anybody knocks a Graveyard man you should look at who you are!). I come home one morning. We couldn't aford daycare! My son decided to cook me some eggs ... My baby girl was 3 mo old my son was almost 2! Some how I woke up when I fell asleep! I break a window and I'm a hero? While I laid there in that bed and my babies go home I knew I would never harm them again! (I was sober then)! My baby boy had cancer like my mother 2yrs ago! He is clean now they say. My left arm and hand is full of scars. I never gave up. The INS money was used after fire. I took 5k to start the company! Now I drink all the time. No wife 2 kids and a company that hurt to much to not do something! Now I'm a drunk! HOW DO WE FIX THINS??
Old 03-13-2012, 11:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Random Guy

Welcome Jat I think I can help you start off.

Are you drunk now? If so drink some water, go to bed wake up sober, come back here, start reading the responses you get on this thread, post when you are having trouble, or have a question you can't answer.

If not just wait a while people will answer or you can start reading in the alcoholics, newbies, 12 step, or secular recoveries forum. There is good advise in all of them.

For now that should get you started I hope you do "fit this".
Welcome to SR big guy you will get some help here.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:38 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
So it goes

Hi Jat
Life is better when you face it sober, half of the problems you have drunk are caused by being drunk. We have all been in that place and get to realise that we have better tools to cope when we dont drink
INH is right, there is a lot of collective strength in these forums, and if you use SR as a start you can start to recover and get your life back together
Old 03-14-2012, 12:29 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Welcome, that looks like enough adventures for a while. Hope you stick around and the chaos scales back a few notches.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:28 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I also was about to loose everything, my wife, my business, Its been over a year and it has gotten so much better sober. It wasnt easy, i remember being on that side and thinking it was easy for them to say sober is better, because there living sober, and now I know you can too.

It is possible to live a better life, there is a lot of support here, i hope you keep posting and reading.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:52 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
instant

Life is better sober, start from stopping and keep going from there
Old 03-14-2012, 01:56 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SomethingBetter View Post
I also was about to loose everything, my wife, my business,
If you want to know what that's like...I'll be glad to share with you. Welcome to the site Jat5599....Sounds like you're not in a good place...I know that place...I think we've all been there....Good news is...There are ways to get out of it....But you have to put down the drink....You can't help yourself if you're drinking. And if you want to stop...I recommend talking to a doctor about detoxing...Just to be safe and to make it a little easier on yourself...You can do this and not only save your company...But you can save your life...Sounds like that's what you want to do...Question is...What are you willing to do? This is a great site...Some great support here...I'd use it....Good luck to you....I know what that sh!t can do. It beat me down....
Old 03-14-2012, 05:34 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
~sb

start by not drinking today. move on not drinking.

here's 1 option Area 24 Iowa - Alcoholics Anonymous

stay stopped,just today.....try again, tomorrow to stay stopped again....
Old 03-14-2012, 06:12 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Welcome Jat,
yes, things do look very grim. Jat the biggest problem you have right now is the alcohol, it's is affecting everything in your life. You can turn xthings around, you are not alone, we have all gone through our own private hells. We are here for you and each other.

Have a good rest and talk again soon

CaiHong
Old 03-14-2012, 06:23 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope you decide to stop drinking and to change your life.

We are here to offer support.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:44 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Stay sober first. Next, trash all the bottles of alcohol at your house. Even wine bottle or anything else that would remind you of it. Then, take the bible, and PRAY.

Take time to realize what you have done in your past life - and you will be grateful to see possible solutions to fix things up. You just have to believe in HIM. Start reading "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren. A good book that shows your purpose of living here on Earth. It might help. There is still a chance that you could recover. Everybody is given a chance. Most of us just don't grab it.

So you better grab it. When you have further problems you may PM or contact any members in this forum to help you out more.

Regards,
Dave