hi

Old 02-26-2012, 01:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

hi

Hi, I got a couple PM's from people wanting to be sure I am okay and I apologize if I worried anyone!

I just began school vacation week with my kids and one of my brothers took the girls for the weekend and I actually spent time doing a few things for me, had a night out with my girlfriends and then went and spent today with my brother and picked the girls up...

So I have been awol for good reasons. I have a RO for the next 30 days bc of the arrest and since he violated one already, my lawyer and the DV advocate told me that I have a strong likelihood of being able to get the RO extended for a year when we go in after 30 days.

I have a lock on the barn door and obviously AH doesn't have a key and my neighbor is re-keying the lock for me this week. I attempted to do so myself and currently only have the deadbolt working bc I f'ed up the key hole thing... Not even worth trying to describe what a mess I made.

My neighbors know that there is a RO against AH and I've asked them to call the police (as will I) if they see his car in my driveway...

So, I am okay... So sorry to worry everyone...
Old 02-26-2012, 02:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

WTBH,

I did not PM you but I am so glad you jumped back on to give us an update, when things get crazy with one of us then the antennae go up especially when you have a situation like yours.

So glad you are doing things to make yourself more safe.

Wanted to tell you, they have little stick on door and window alarms at the dollar store, these things work great, I have used them in the past when we could not afford a real alarm system.

Best of luck,

Bill
Old 02-26-2012, 02:55 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I started to tell you, they have them at the dollar store and they are only a dollar!

Duh, another big score for captain obvious, thank god I caught myself, I just thought sharing that would bring some insight into this condition I have, it's call "Early Onset Moron-itis".

Bill
Old 02-26-2012, 03:02 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Originally Posted by Willybluedog View Post
I just thought sharing that would bring some insight into this condition I have, it's call "Early Onset Moron-itis".

Bill
I'm here to tell you that it's extremely contagious, Bill. Apparently it can be transmitted over the internet.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:55 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Willybluedog View Post
I started to tell you, they have them at the dollar store and they are only a dollar!

Duh, another big score for captain obvious, thank god I caught myself, I just thought sharing that would bring some insight into this condition I have, it's call "Early Onset Moron-itis".

Bill
I've been suffering for a week now - darn it - I thought it was just a blonde thing! ; )

WTBH - glad you are ok and hanging in there. Keep on keepin' on! You are an inspiration here.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:12 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Awesome! Thanks for posting.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:19 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

(((WTBH))) - glad to hear you are okay, and just busy living life!!

(((Bill))) - may have to check out those alarms for my room?!?!?

Love, hugs, and prayers,

Amy
Old 02-29-2012, 11:00 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Ok hands up....

who else when ever they say "and I called" and use your hand like a phone and hold it up to your ear...???? as if the person I'm talking to has no idea how a phone works!LOL

or
"I texted" and automatically pretend your holding a phone to text...

or am I the only one who does that....