Notices

not been well

Old 02-23-2012, 11:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Earth Child

not been well

Sorry i havent been here for a while a few things have been going on
first of all i need to explane that people with DID/MPD can also have othr mental health problems witch also includes psychosis and paranoia as well as other problems

well i started to tell my husband that it was ok for me to drink again so i started drinking about half a bottle 2 nights in a row it was nothing more than that and i didn't get drunk easily so that was fine up until 3 weeks ago my husband said that i have been paranoid talking about spies and being on missions like building a rocket etc as long with the DID i hear voices not only internal but also out with and these voices were getting louder and louder
then one night i threatened my husband with a knife because i though that he was one of the spies and i had to go to the hospital to see the crisis team and then i had to see my dr she gave me more medication and more Valium
Because my husband says am so bad with voices and delusions at the moment i need to take this medication and the Valium is there just in case i become erratic am taking them as i need them and having to cheack with the crisis team that i use them

i dont know if it was because i was drinking again but something made me very ill
My husband says am still very ill yet i don't really see it
because i believe the spies are there and that i have to stop them from stealing my soul and taking everyone else's soul

thanks
Ella
Old 02-23-2012, 12:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi DA

I'm really sorry you haven't been well.

I don't know whether the drinking would have caused this but I reckon it certainly wouldn't have helped.

I'm glad you have support and I'm glad you're back here

D
Old 02-23-2012, 12:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hey Ella, glad your back. I agree with Dee, the alcohol certainly can't be helping things any.

Please keep coming back. We are here to offer any support we can.

God bless.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:30 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Ella,

It's really good to see you back and I'm sorry you've been going through so much.

(((Dark Assylum)))
Old 02-23-2012, 01:37 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Sorry for the hard times I have a lot of voices and images. I Just work on keeping them straight. I guess reality is relative but for me the drinking really blurred everything. You take care friend
Old 02-24-2012, 04:51 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Earth Child

thank you all for your support
talked to my dr today she sad am doing well despite the fact am still seeing the spies and hearing voices also seeing things as well
she said that i need to keep on the medication that i am on
this includes the Valium
Ella
Old 02-24-2012, 04:55 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Wishing the best for you Ella.

God bless.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:04 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
New to Real Life

I'm assuming they have you on an antipsychotic? I hope you're getting the help you need. I thought hallucinations were more associated with schizophrenia, not DID. Do continue to seek out great doctors!
Old 02-24-2012, 06:20 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Ella, it's good to see you using I instead of we. Your typing seems more like you are in control of the other personalities right now. Could this have something to do with the increased meds?

In my honest opinion you can't drink at all due to the meds and how ill you are. Don't put anyting else in the mix. You have already built up all the personalities to escape. The last thing you need it to drink. Take care of you and I'm glad to see you reached out.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:06 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Earth Child

hallucinations are associated with things like psychosis and schizophrenia
I have DID and psychosis as well you can have both at the same time
The personalities ae still there just am out at the moment a lot more than normal i don't think it has anything to do with the med increase as host am our more than the others any way but the others want to be out more right now .
Ella