Notices

7th Day

Old 02-16-2012, 01:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

7th Day

Hi all, I posted a few days ago, I was on day 4 and stricken with either withdrawls or an illness. Personally I think it was withdrawls that now has escalated into a sinus infection. Quitting drinking and smoking as I always do the two together, never alone. Basically I would binge drink a 12 pack or a bottle and smoke half a pack of cigarettes every couple days for the past few months. Being a teacher has it's drawbacks as I had a month off and went nutso and fell off the wagon super hard. Now the semester has started and i have to pull it together to keep up because I am really tired of working when I have a stinking hangover. I'm just tired of hangovers altogether.

Anyway, this illness has been a big help, and so has the depression I've been experiencing over a lost romantic prospect. I dumped him in a fit of temporary rage while experiencing mood swings. Honestly, I'm too sick and depressed to even want to drink or smoke so it's given me many days of built-in sobriety. I think this will really help to jump start me and 7 days has been the longest I've made it for months, so maybe I'm back on the wagon this time.

Just babbling, thanks for being here.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congratulations on 7 days sober.