True definition of insanity...

Old 02-08-2012, 07:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

True definition of insanity...

True definition of insanity is repeating the same behavior but expecting a different outcome. My AH informed me last night he met with his new pcp and once he receives the report from his pain doctor he is going to start OxyContin.
So, last night I went to a meeting. I came home and had a conversation with my HP. I am letting go and letting GOD. He has to take the wheel on this one because I am getting off the crazy train. I woke up this morning. I got myself and my son together for the day and away I went. I hooked my iPod up in the car and sang the whole way into work. I haven't sung or even listened to music in the car in such a long time.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:46 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

OMG. Oxy/roxy's were (are) for my AS, more enjoyable than heroin. It's nothing less than legal drug dealing. Manufacturing and distribution on the part of the big pharmaceutical companies, pushed by stockholders. No doubt in my mind, the prescribers own stock in these companies.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:36 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Are you living together? What happened after the physical abuse you reported?
Old 02-08-2012, 10:23 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

2.5 weeks ago you fled to your parent's home with your child because of abuse. Are you staying with your parents, now?
Old 02-08-2012, 10:40 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by outtolunch View Post
2.5 weeks ago you fled to your parent's home with your child because of abuse. Are you staying with your parents, now?
I am in my home with my son. My AH is staying at his sister's house. He is unemployed and has no income other than unemployment.

I tell him his use not my hoola hoop, not my problem. Giving my worry for him up to GOD.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:28 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
good to know - i think the concern was you guys co-habitating again after all that transpired. always best to get a smaller sized hula hoop so nobody can sneak in ours!!!
Nope. No co-habitating for me. No wanting to know what drugs AH planning to take. Trying to loose weight so my hula hoop will be even smaller.