Notices

Update about me...

Old 01-28-2012, 08:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update about me...

Been a bit since I've Been on here. My last post was about losing my house and such. Well I've been living with a buddy for almost two weeks, my drinking has slowed down, still not sober though but I feel it's a start.

While living alone, I'd just drink my rear off and live off fast food. Things have changed some recently for me. No longer do I drink as much but dinner is cooked every night by my buddy's GF.

Some things still suck regarding other issues but this change isn't a terrible thing. In a couple weeks I'll have to move back home with my mom and brother.

Untill then I'm working on keep cutting back, I know that might not be the best step but so far it's working for me. Also as a side note I havnt been smoking as much either so that's a plus. Even though I'm still drinking, I'm feeling like I have a more normal lifestyle I guess.

Hopefully I can whip this!
Old 01-28-2012, 09:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome back Tony,

I hope the path your on is the right one for you. Hope to see you posting more often and that things continue to improve for you~~~
Old 01-28-2012, 09:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

welcome back Tony

I'm glad you sorted out the living arrangements and that you're being cared for

I reckon now might be a great time to really work on your problem so that when you find your own place again you won't go back to old ways?

I wish I'd done that when folks took me in - unfortunately I used it as an excuse to goof off even more.

D
Old 01-28-2012, 11:49 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Tony88

I am new here but when you said (briefly) what had happened to you, I just think that you seem to be really getting back on track now and I am so glad.
Well done you!
I am on Day 2 and it's the "sleep" bit that I am totally not coping with? I am so tired but glad to be up!
Old 01-29-2012, 08:51 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Way to go Djelen!!! Congrads on your second day!!!