Nothing Earth Shattering....

Old 12-16-2003, 08:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile Nothing Earth Shattering....

Just checking in. It has been a little while since Sonny hit me up for some cash and I told him no. It has been very quiet on the homefront. Lil Man asked to go to his dad's for the Christmas holiday..not sure how I feel about that...but he has the right and I won't tell him no. Current hubby and myself have not been arguing or anything...Basically...I am waiting for the other shoe to drop....but so far, no rumblings of anything happening.

I find it amazing that when Sonny is not directly in my life..I ramble on at a steady pace..no major ups...no major lows...just smooth sailing like being on a lake without a wind...

The most exciting thing that is happening right now is that we are looking for our newest family memeber...I love and love to raise Boston Terriers. We have two right now...and looking to bring on a new one sometime after the first of the year..So that is keeping me hopping.

Have a wonderful Holiday Season all....I am finding our right now how grand it can be.
Attached Images
File Type: gif
bostontrun.gif (8.2 KB, 58 views)
Old 12-16-2003, 08:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Gift Of Encouragement

Hi Loving Mom, A new puppy is always fun to the puppy you are the world and the worst thing the puppy can do is pee on the rug those kind pf problems I'll take all day long I hope things go great for you this holiday season and prayers to you and sonny.
(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))) Steve
Old 12-16-2003, 06:33 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Lisa -

I sometimes think to myself "dogs are better than kids, because ....." LOL At the very least they are predictable and have so many other endearing qualities. We always know where they are and they don't talk back. We have a geriatric (age 14) rott, but someday I see a pup in our future. Just not now - we don't want to do anything to rock the old gal's boat.

Enjoy the peace!

hugs,

deedee
Old 12-17-2003, 07:51 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You know....

Thats probably it. My two Bostons are always happy to see me..even if I have been gone only minutes. They have never stolen anything from me...they can't lie...and they are just the most lovable animals (IMHO).