Whoa!!!!!

Old 01-26-2012, 08:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Whoa!!!!!

This is an email sent to me and the other rude “friend” and a 3rd actual friend by one of the women who went off on me yesterday and the day before. Evidently friend #3 sent a message to the writer of the one below telling her her behavior was crap and bullying (and cc'd me). I have said nothing in response to this email and won’t. I will however be letting ***** know that I feel harassed if this continues and have them deal with blocking her from contacting me. I added details to explain a few of her remarks in italics and removed my name and put in WTBH for anonymity. The rest is verbatim what I found in my email this morning. Progress of recovery for me is the fact that I do NOT feel compelled to respond or defend myself and actually feel pity for how angry and clearly disturbed this woman is. I have known her the least long of the 3 (and she is the one who has the spyware on her H’s phone)

I can easily say that this a far far far more psychotic rant than any I ever received from AH and makes him look like he's sane and that takes a lot! LOL!

“Well anyway....now the bitch has others fighting her battles and I know for sure that I'd better not ever again say anything that makes poor little WTBH feel bad about herself or else I'm just a big, nasty bully.(this comes after a 3rd friend sent a note to all saying that this woman’s behavior was bullying toward me) I'll make sure to ONLY be self-deprecating and remorseful in the future so that the psychotic bitch can feel really good about herself.

Now that she's made sure I feel unsafe to freely discuss things I won't be sharing anything further about my private life.

Just because you don't like what someone's saying does not make them a bully. I'm pretty damn sure my kids don't like it when I catch them fibbing. Do yours WTBH, or were you blessed with children gifted only with golden tongues, who always spoke the truth and are perfect like you ******* thing you are? (she is hung up on telling me I am lying about an experience I had that she seems to think she knows more about than I do despite it being my life Or are you the ****** mother I think you are and do you give them a hug for doing the wrong thing because---OH MY GOD---life is so ******* tough that we need to coddle those who have a hard time doing the right thing? (presumably I am someone who has a hard time doing the right thing?)

WTBH, I don't wish for any smoothness between us because I'm glad now that I don't have to hold back and suck up the ******** you deal out any longer and anyone who matters feels the same. ExAH was right to drink to get the **** away from you you crazy bitch.”
Old 01-26-2012, 08:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Alrighty then. Case closed.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:02 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

WTBH ((((hugs)))), not that you need them but you deserve them. She made her opinion clear and now there is no need for guilt when you move on down the road.

Good job with the recovery.

Your friend,
Old 01-26-2012, 09:04 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Yeah, just do what you can to avoid ever having to see or talk to her. Step off the ride because it does no good to keep rehashing this stuff. You think you are right and she thinks she is right and the twain shall never meet. No use getting others involved because then it will just be one group thinking they are right and the other group thinking they are right. It's junior high school melodrama. Pffftt...
Old 01-26-2012, 09:12 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yeesh! Time for new friends. With manners. And integrity.

Could you imagine the outrage if someone here talked to someone else like that?
Old 01-26-2012, 09:12 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

WTBH,

Please hang in there, big hugs to you, sorry about all this, on the bright side at least it was friends and not family, makes it so much easier to just walk away and chalk it up to experience.

Best of luck,

Bill
Old 01-26-2012, 09:21 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Just block her. You don't need that.
she's just stirring the pot.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:22 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I don't need to be right with her and the last thing I said yesterday morning was that I know what is true in my life and if she doesn't choose to believe me, that's okay.

My lack of engagement in the on going fight (that she is creating on her own) seems to making her crazier.

I am just stunned. But oddly, not upset or sad. True colors, for sure.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:22 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

WTBH I think you can block emails directly in *****..

I also have some rules for people in Outlook and I feel great knowing there is a rule which says "forward emails from X directly to trash"

Sheeesh.. well, on we go to live a great day.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:35 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I have my email from ***** go straight to outlook and have no clue how to block things. In fact I have managed to delete messages while attempting to open them if that gives you any idea how technologically inept I am!
How do I block something in outlook?
Old 01-26-2012, 09:45 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Click on "Actions" then click on "Junk e-mail" then click on the "Blocked Senders" tab. You can add or remove senders in the drop down space provided.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:54 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Nice! Thank you!!!!!! Off to do so this minute!
Old 01-26-2012, 12:15 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

People who spew that sort of venom - even when deserved - don't get to have access to me anymore.

Sorry you even had to see it.
Old 01-26-2012, 12:24 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

There is a blocked senders list in outlook. Mark her message as spam and then it will ask if you want to add sender to the blocked senders list.
Old 01-26-2012, 12:25 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Oh, and by the way, it's obvious who the crazy ***** is here!

Wooowwwwwwwwzers.

Take care. You will be better off with that toxic person out of your life!
Old 01-26-2012, 12:30 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Wow, talk about TOXIC! Everyone hide your knives!
Old 01-26-2012, 12:32 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Holy hefting hand-grenades! If she talks like that to / about people she's friends with, I'd hate to hear what she has to say about some one she didn't consider a friend. I think my ears would melt from the toxic spew-age.

Big hugs, WTBH.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:10 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

It's pretty clear to me we weren't ever friends; I think when I was needy & took her feedback about what wasn't working in my life w out ever saying "actually this is what I THINK" all was well. This all blew up bc I was told what I thought & I finally spoke up & dared to try & create a new dynamic where I was strong enough to speak on my own behalf. This got turned into "obviously" I was fooling myself & lying to others about who I am. And then some family issues were dredged up randomly trying to find some hook that would set me reeling. Instead I stuck to being assertive w out being rude or defending too much & this clearly sent the sender of this message off the deep end.

Not unlike w AH it appears I was useful so long as I served a purpose & made others feel they were superior to me. I don't treat friends as tools to boost myself & clearly was a bad judge of this woman's character.

Just like I finally figured out w AH, the same holds true w this woman & her pal. I'd much prefer to be alone & happy w myself & have to deal w loneliness at times than be w ANYONE (friend or SO) who need to cut me down to feel better about themselves.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:13 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Life's too short to deal with toxic people. Good for you.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:29 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by wanttobehealthy View Post
It's pretty clear to me we weren't ever friends; I think when I was needy & took her feedback about what wasn't working in my life w out ever saying "actually this is what I THINK" all was well. This all blew up bc I was told what I thought & I finally spoke up & dared to try & create a new dynamic where I was strong enough to speak on my own behalf.

Oh, darn it all, WTBH, did you annoy her? I think you did, you naughty thing!

I read a great quote on the Internet the other day. It said, "Never argue with morons. They just bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience."