Notices

My 90 days is coming up

Old 01-22-2012, 06:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My 90 days is coming up

At the end of this month I will hit my 90 day mark, I'm doing very well but some times i feel like things strange. My craving for booze is under control in my book, I've been tested and passed them all {yeah} but its a new way of life that I'm having trouble adjusting to. I've lost atleast 22lbs. not on purpose and I have a new sober friend. I'm not into joining any support grouds do to the fact I feel I don't need it but I sure would like to talk to someone that has or is dealing with the same disease I'm fighting. I tried to go to the chat rooms but i m having trouble getting in, says I have to download a program or something. So is there anybody that can steer me in the right direction?
Old 01-22-2012, 06:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by EarlHickey View Post
At the end of this month I will hit my 90 day mark, I'm doing very well but some times i feel like things strange. My craving for booze is under control in my book, I've been tested and passed them all {yeah} but its a new way of life that I'm having trouble adjusting to. I've lost atleast 22lbs. not on purpose and I have a new sober friend. I'm not into joining any support grouds do to the fact I feel I don't need it but I sure would like to talk to someone that has or is dealing with the same disease I'm fighting. I tried to go to the chat rooms but i m having trouble getting in, says I have to download a program or something. So is there anybody that can steer me in the right direction?
Congrats on your 90 days coming up!! That is fantastic, keep up the good work!!
Old 01-22-2012, 06:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Earl

Probably not what you want to hear, but it took me a lot longer than 90 days to get myself together. From all your posts I think you're doing fine.

With Chat you will need to download Java - there's simply no way around that - is that what it's asking for?

D
Old 01-22-2012, 07:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Hi Earl

Probably not what you want to hear, but it took me a lot longer than 90 days to get myself together. From all your posts I think you're doing fine.

With Chat you will need to download Java - there's simply no way around that - is that what it's asking for?

D
That's what it java, I know it will take moe then 90 days to take control over 20+yrs of drinking but I'm stong and i have faith in myself I'm just needing someone to talk with besides my spouse.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:23 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Well congrats on your time , that you have today

And download java its free . And get your butt in the chat room .

See you in there .

Good love, Inda