Notices

Growing yet still in my new way of life.

Old 01-15-2012, 07:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Smile Growing yet still in my new way of life.

Hello and good morning SR friends, family , and newcomers.

My way of sobriety as most know is AA, and also they know I truly believe as its said in the BB, AA does not hold the monopoly for sobriety. But, I also do believe you built the board for everyone else to play on. With that,

For me the AA program is a way of life. Its a way of living and I have to learn to live the program daily if I am to remain sober. And keep stepping closer and closer to being joyous, happy, and free. The twelve steps out of the BB are like guide-posts. They simply point and lead me in the direction in which I must go.But in the program we all have to find our own best way to live the program. We definatly dont like to do it excatly alike. As we have many different gods(of our own understanding) so there are different roads but hoping to all arrive at the same destination. For it is a spiritual program not religous. "religion is for people scared of going to hell, spirituality is for those who have been there. "So wether by quite times in the morning in which I read and meditate, meetings, working with others, or spreading the word, I have to learn to keep living the program. Because it works 100 percent of the time if I am willing to work it..!!!!!!!

As I continue to grow I will keep trying to relax and not get tense. I will have no fear , because everything will work out in the end. I will learn soul-balancing and poise in a vacillating, changing world. I will claim to my gods power and use it because if I dont it will be withdrawn from me.

Well all thank you for listening to me babble , and please enjoy your sunday.

One more sober weekend in this beautiful new year of 2012.

Good love, Inda
Old 01-15-2012, 11:21 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

:ghug3

What ever works for you hun, you keep on doing it, so proud to see you moving forward in your journey.

Luv ya
Old 01-15-2012, 11:55 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by IndaMiricale View Post
Hello and good morning SR friends, family , and newcomers.

My way of sobriety as most know is AA, and also they know I truly believe as its said in the BB, AA does not hold the monopoly for sobriety. But, I also do believe you built the board for everyone else to play on. With that,

For me the AA program is a way of life. Its a way of living and I have to learn to live the program daily if I am to remain sober. And keep stepping closer and closer to being joyous, happy, and free. The twelve steps out of the BB are like guide-posts. They simply point and lead me in the direction in which I must go.But in the program we all have to find our own best way to live the program. We definatly dont like to do it excatly alike. As we have many different gods(of our own understanding) so there are different roads but hoping to all arrive at the same destination. For it is a spiritual program not religous. "religion is for people scared of going to hell, spirituality is for those who have been there. "So wether by quite times in the morning in which I read and meditate, meetings, working with others, or spreading the word, I have to learn to keep living the program. Because it works 100 percent of the time if I am willing to work it..!!!!!!!

As I continue to grow I will keep trying to relax and not get tense. I will have no fear , because everything will work out in the end. I will learn soul-balancing and poise in a vacillating, changing world. I will claim to my gods power and use it because if I dont it will be withdrawn from me.

Well all thank you for listening to me babble , and please enjoy your sunday.

One more sober weekend in this beautiful new year of 2012.

Good love, Inda
Hello IndaMiricale,

I am new to quitting alcohol but I will try to give you an advice that a Vietnamese woman once gave me to help me quitting smoking.
She told me instead of thinking tobacco or cigarette think poison because it IS really poison and it is poisoning you.
So now IndaMiricale every time that you are tempted to drink a little glass of alcohol I advice that you don't think: I will drink a little bit of alcohol but you should think I will drink some POISON as it is true.
I am doing this every time that I want to drink because unfortunately there is alcohol in my home and it would be so easy to drink for me. But I decided to become totally abstinent from alcohol as well as for tobacco. This is not the topic but by the way I vape only electronical vapour with my electrical cigarette. I succeeded quitting tobacco and now I want to succeed quitting alcohol and I need and want to become totally abstinent for my whole life.
I wish you a good day and the power to win your struggle.
--
kabrock