Finally A little Laugh

Old 01-05-2012, 11:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Finally A little Laugh

After being told in around Thanksgiving that I was being served, then being told that I had to have the papers provided by AW approved so they could be filed before Christmas (which I did), I get an email through my work on Tuesday saying that "Her computer had crashed at work, and I needed to send her "her" papers again". At first I was angy because this was typical behavior in the past, but then I had to laugh because it sounded like a kids excuse for losing their homework. It's not like the paperwork wasn't still in her email! Anyway, I forgot who it was, but they said that I would probably never see the paperwork! I'm trying to avoid having to pay for it all, but it may just get to that point.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sorry lostinba, there is no rhyme or reason with an alcoholic but we can say they're always keeping us on our toes. It's too bad there isn't some kind of BATTLE pay we're entitled to for being involved with an alcoholic.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Hmmmm....yes I suppose ultimately you may have to be the one to file. Perhaps remind her that all the information should be in her "sent items" folder and leave it at that?

I'm very glad you have your sense of humour about you!