Happy New Year

Old 01-02-2012, 12:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

Happy New Year

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to say, Happy New Year to each and every one of you, and let you all know you're included in my prayers every night.

My life is more managable since I am on a no contact with oldest AS. He was not invited over for Christmas, which was difficult for me, but heck, he's been in prsion for alot of Christmas's too, so, I made myself think it wasn't a big deal, and eased my mind a little bit.

For some reason, he thinks we have a restraining order against him, (we don't) and that's okay by me.

Have a great year everyone.

Just because I have addicts in my lives, doesn't mean that I can't be happy. Addiction in others doesn't determine the mood I wake up in each day.

Hugs..........
Old 01-02-2012, 01:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Mooselips
Right back at you. Happy New Year. May 2012 bring serenity, hope and joy to us all. It is simply there......if we want it.
gentle hugs
ke
Old 01-02-2012, 04:15 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Happy New Year dear Moose.

You always inspire me because no matter how much chaos happens in your life, you can fine your safe place of peace and keep going. I am so glad you had a nice Christmas and hope 2012 will bring you wonderful blessings and bright days ahead.

Love you lots, big hugs to you, Mr. Moose, Mama Moose, Baby Moosette, and anyone I missed in your lovely corner of the world.

Happy New Year Hugs
Old 01-02-2012, 06:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Happy New Year to you too Mooselips!

I hope this is a terrific year for you and Mr. Moose and all the mooselets as well.

Isn't it interesting how life unfolds, how we manage to survive and actually enjoy new ways of doing things? I'm sure your Christmas was delightful and relatively drama free, and that's a darn good way to celebrate, if you ask me.

Keep in touch and let us know how things are.

Love you my friend,
Cats