Notices

Day 3

Old 12-29-2011, 07:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 3

Ok, I am now on day 3. I made it a while, screwed up, go back on track and screwed up again, drank all day Monday, spent Tuesday sobering up, nothing but water and diet soda yesterday and healthy meals and today I woke up feeling okay, but right about now I am feeling really weird!

My head feels cloudy and I'm slightly dizzy, naseaus, feeling sort of faint. My blood pressure is high, but i don't have the shakes or sweats or anxiety like I normally get. I have not gone through this before.

Could this be withdrawal on day 3 after a one day binge? Or could I be coming down with the flu? I'm so confused????

I called my dr. and he knows that I quit drinking and had a couple relapses and he said if i get a fever to come in.

Am i worrying myself into an anxiety attack???

Oh, I hurt my back yesterday and cold barely walk...took advil and it seemed to alleviate the pain and i am moving much better....but man, i am a mess.

Any thoughtful insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tammy
Old 12-29-2011, 07:50 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Canine Welfare Advocate

Seeing a doctor is wise.

What you may be feeling could be attributed to "kindling," where the severity of withdrawal symptoms increases after repeated withdrawal episodes. Repeated withdrawal episodes...or relapse! Basically, every time you resume drinking and then quit, you are making the withdrawals worse.