Notices

Day Nine..Feelin Fine

Old 12-20-2011, 05:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day Nine..Feelin Fine

I know, for anyone who's viewed my posts, that I might sound like a broken record..but after that first few days, it get so much better. I go to bed early/sober, wake up refreshed and optimistic, instead of crummy and full of regret. Taking control of the problem really makes me feel stronger in every aspect of my day. I've done this before relapsing, and I know the positive energy that lies ahead by taking command of my life rather than being commanded by booze..what a difference. The physical changes after just 9 nine days are amazing....chinn up, the shortest day of the year is a couple of days away..then they start getting longer....can't wait for the smell of Spring again...it's gonna be a great 2012..hang in there folks!!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 06:02 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by JediTrey View Post
I know, for anyone who's viewed my posts, that I might sound like a broken record..but after that first few days, it get so much better. I go to bed early/sober, wake up refreshed and optimistic, instead of crummy and full of regret. Taking control of the problem really makes me feel stronger in every aspect of my day. I've done this before relapsing, and I know the positive energy that lies ahead by taking command of my life rather than being commanded by booze..what a difference. The physical changes after just 9 nine days are amazing....chinn up, the shortest day of the year is a couple of days away..then they start getting longer....can't wait for the smell of Spring again...it's gonna be a great 2012..hang in there folks!!!!
I hate that cycle. We know and feel the difference when were are sober, yet we get on that cycle again...
Old 12-20-2011, 06:16 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Agreed, the cycle isn't fun...but when you're on the right side of the cycle...boy do I feel better......
Old 12-20-2011, 06:21 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Great positivity! Keep swimming...
Old 12-20-2011, 06:33 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by JediTrey View Post
Agreed, the cycle isn't fun...but when you're on the right side of the cycle...boy do I feel better......
I hear you!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 06:40 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thank you for your positive words, I have also been waking up feeling optimistic. I love being sober! Keep up the good work!