Moving on

Old 12-12-2011, 10:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Moving on

Today feels like the first day of the rest of my life. My A called me yesterday. I don't have her number to call her. I think that is a good thing right now. I have to stay away from her. When we spoke she was very abusive verbally. She told me that DSS can't touch her or my daughter. Her car was reposessed yesterday. She is having to stay with her mother because the sewer was cut off on our home. DSS forced her to take my 14 YO daughter there. They drug tested her Thursday. She has a prescription for opiates. Does anyone if they will check her levels? She went to jail back in September for getting double scripts from her docs. Will DSS help me? I know that she has to want to, but does anyone know how DSS handles this sort of thing? I told my bosses that I needed to transfer to our store in my home town. I will be moving in about 4-6 weeks. I am going back to help my daughter.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Are you moving back to where A is? Who is your daughter living with? I don't know about DSS in S.C.i know DEFAX in GA did nothing to help me get my son back. I would suggest a good attorney in the place where your daughter is. I would also suggest you get into therapy and Naranon for your own benefit. I grew up in Charleston...a very alcoholic town. I can't stand it...never went back after I turned 17. But it has changed a lot since I was there. I would start researching attorneys for child custody, are you still married? What is it you want ? How much do you see your daughter now? Take it one day at a time. There is a lot of support here. Keep posting.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

She has my daughter back in Columbia. 120 miles from Charleston. I am moving back there from Charleston. I ran down here to hide from her. She falsely accused me of CDV when confronted about the pain pills before. She threatened me again. I ran as far as life would allow. I am now ready for anything she comes up with. I am able to set boundaries. Draw the line in the sand. I will not let her back into my life until she detoxes and never touches another opiate. This is worse than crack cocaine.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

******** Top Dog }}}}}}} best of luck with all this. Please keep us posted to how it is going.