Notices

Lets dance!

Old 12-06-2011, 08:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking Lets dance!

I am so proud of everyone here! It reminds me of that saying...what is it?? something about the beauty of a group of people sticking together having the potential to create a unique snowflake. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Anyway, that is what this group is like. We each have our place and our part each day that we are here and in the end we hang on to and support one another. Going through all of the posts at the end of the day just makes me visualize this snowflake every time. (Really, I'm not high. This is just me) I want to thank everyone for each post they make, whether they are reaching out for help or encouraging success, they all inspire me each day. So, I feel we should celebrate and...
DANCE!

Congratulations to my friends who are counting their days. You made it through another. DANCE DANCE!!!

Let every thread be a snowflake. (I have to go look that quote up)
Old 12-06-2011, 09:14 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Very nice post. Yes I've found wonderful support and advice since joining. 4 days feels like 4 years. I have quite a mess of a life to see if I can salvage, but I know the first step to doing that is to not use. Then the addict in me whispers into my ear and says I've gone to far, that I've messed up my life beyond the point of no return, so I might as well just use again.

At least with the help I've got here, I can recognize those are NOT my thoughts. Thanks to everyone this site is more or less my lifeline right now.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I love this place! now that I have some newfound love for music, I love to dance too! I'm on Day 4 today and I gotta mentally beat this thing! Then I'll be ready to keep dancin!!
Old 12-08-2011, 09:04 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

Another day clean, another happy dance!