Notices

hello

Old 12-02-2011, 06:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

hello

so i am back and now that it is starting all over again, i am going to enbrace the suck. man i feel bad, i am going to stop counting the days and just live in the moment. i was getting to hung up on numbers and feeling good and then binger attacked, all over and got myself beat up pretty bad. it gets worse everytime i drink. i need to stop and most of all i am goin to stop. its really hard and the animal inside of me needs to be put down. sorry guys i let down myself and i feel horrible. so thats where we are. so i am angery, sober and want to fight but am kickin pretty hard.everthing was irrating today. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:tappi ng
Old 12-02-2011, 07:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

sorry to hear that Geno.

If you can look at what exactly happened, maybe you can work out ways to make sure that doesn't happen again?

Like I always say - if whatever you've been doing hasn't been enough - think about what you can add to your own personal programme.

What do you think you can add Geno?

D
Old 12-02-2011, 07:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Geno,

Yeah, I know that feeling! Just pick yourself up and start again. I am sorry.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:37 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

i am not sure, i go to the gym alot, i work late, huh really thats all i got thats not good i need something thats goin to be fun and relaxing. something that is a bigger release
Old 12-02-2011, 07:44 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope it works for you, Geno, but to be honest - exercise and hobbies are good but they never kept me sober.

I can't be occupied with doing stuff 24/7 and that's where my trouble started.

I needed a plan for those vulnerable times, for those times when I really wanted to drink...

D
Old 12-02-2011, 07:47 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

i need some examples please, i am just a meat head and this is probably how i failed before
Old 12-02-2011, 08:51 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

Depends on what your triggers are Geno - what happens before you decide to drink?

from your post, I see you get agitated and stressed?

if you don't know how to relax without alcohol, find ways to do that - exercise is good for that, sure, but what about the cravings? what about coming here and just reading and posting?

How can you deal with the 'animal'? If stress is building up so you have to binge or explode maybe it's best to look at dealing with the stress earlier?

Do you have friends to talk to about this?

I just posted about urge surfing today as well. I think that's pretty easy to grasp - maybe take a look at that as another tool you might use.