Notices

Day 9 unerway

Old 11-20-2011, 07:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 9 unerway

today is day nine. so crazy, it feels good to be able to do thing after 5 pm because i can drive. it was really cool yesterday, i call my day in the morning and he said" it good to not hear my son hungover, that is great and eye opening. today is going to be great. iam going to church and mybe go visit the foster family. my daughter goes back to her moms tonight. it was also good to be with my kid all week without drinking, i was involved alot more and that really feels good. well have a good day, i will post updates maybe, GO NINERS:ghug3
Old 11-20-2011, 08:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Great job Geno! I know exactly what you mean about being able to do things after 5:00 pm because you are sober now. I too am on day 9, and usually, I don't go anywhere after 5:00 because I am too busy drinking. However, last night, I was able to take my wife and sons to pick out a Christmas tree because I was sober! It was a great family moment, and the only reason that I could truly enjoy it is because I was not numbing myself with a case of beer. I am so glad that I have made the decision to stop drinking, and look forward to enjoying the holidays sober for the first time since high school.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:30 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by geno1982 View Post
today is day nine. so crazy, it feels good to be able to do thing after 5 pm because i can drive. it was really cool yesterday, i call my day in the morning and he said" it good to not hear my son hungover, that is great and eye opening. today is going to be great. iam going to church and mybe go visit the foster family. my daughter goes back to her moms tonight. it was also good to be with my kid all week without drinking, i was involved alot more and that really feels good. well have a good day, i will post updates maybe, GO NINERS:ghug3
Hey Geno , that is great to hear , keep it up man .
Old 11-20-2011, 10:06 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Good job Geno...life really does start opening up and becomes more interesting once you cut out the drinking, doesn't it?
Old 11-20-2011, 01:02 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Way to go Geno

D