Notices

today is great

Old 11-19-2011, 08:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

today is great

today is day 8 and last night was rough. i was strugglin to whole wat through. my broken brain was trying to justify drinkin last night. i was like it was day7, i am ok to drink, or 4 or 5 beers wont hurt, than my computer crashed. i had to set it back up like factory setting so i am dealin with that right now, what a mess. i didnt drink last night and this morning i am thinkful.to day my family is going to go to and church function we were invited to which is good. need that circle of support. you can answer if you want, what was some events that seamed to pile on that first week.:ghug3
Old 11-19-2011, 09:25 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Ouch. Sounds like a rough one. I'm happy to hear that you didn't drink over it. We just have to remember not to pick up that first one, simple as that. That first week was rough for me as well. I ended up getting into a fight with some of my family and then got b****ed at by one of our regulars at work for something stupid (I work as a server). Which led to him pushing a shot in front of me as a peace offering. I didn't take it and we worked everything out the next day...but man was I heated about it.
Old 11-19-2011, 03:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Congratulations on not drinking last night! I have been following your posts, and sounds like you are doing well. Let that success and how good you feel about not drinking help you when the next temptation comes along.