Notices

Day 9 - rough day

Old 11-15-2011, 01:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 9 - rough day

Yesterday was a great day. I was productive at work and felt happy.

Today is a rough day. I don't get it. I guess I am heavily influenced by news that a girl I went to high school with hung herself. She was my sister's friend and two grades beneath me all throughout school (like my sister). I don't understand it because she was so nice, friendly, religious and seemed very happy. She was married and had a young son. She was in her late 20's. It just depresses me to the point that I can't concentrate.

I can't focus and feel very anxious. I set up an appointment at a sleep disorder center for my sleep disorder which is anxiety-related. I lucked out and they had a cancellation for tomorrow- otherwise I'd have to wait a month for an opening! I called my insurance to get approved for that and for my counseling which re-starts tomorrow. So I'm trying to be productive but otherwise I haven't been able to get much done. I hate my anxiety. I wish I could just focus and be productive.

I just needed to share. Thanks for listening.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Pigtails - day 9 was rough for me as well. So far the best day has been today (day 13) hang in there.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:39 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sorry you are having a rough day Pigtails. But be proud of yourself that you have made it to day 9! I am only on day 4 myself, so day 9 seems like quite an accomplishment to me. Congrats!!!
Old 11-15-2011, 02:05 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Tigger41 View Post
Pigtails - day 9 was rough for me as well. So far the best day has been today (day 13) hang in there.
Thank you for letting me know this. Hopefully it is something cyclical and I will be back to feeling better soon!
Old 11-15-2011, 02:06 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Jester1025 View Post
Sorry you are having a rough day Pigtails. But be proud of yourself that you have made it to day 9! I am only on day 4 myself, so day 9 seems like quite an accomplishment to me. Congrats!!!
Thanks! Last time I made it to Day 17 and I was feeling so great. Each day was getting better. Then I blew it by drinking over Halloween weekend. Now I have ups and downs. I just want to consistently not drink no matter how I'm feeling, so, I'm happy that I'm not drinking. But I also hope I start feeling more "up" instead of "down." Congrats on 4 days!