What a day

Old 11-09-2011, 10:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

What a day

My bf's best friend is staying the week,he started drinking last night and was still up and at it at 6, the time we get up. At around 7 he knocks on the door and asks if I want to hang out, not wanting to be rude, since I figure we're gonna have to get to know eachother somehow, given the circumstances, I should have known better.

He asked if I wanted a drink, I told him no, he asked again 20 min later. He then asks twice within 5 min, finally, I had to look him sternly in the eye and say "please don't ask me that question again because the answer will be the same everytime" I was feeling many emotions, because since now I haven't hadn't dealt with a situation like this. He understood by then how affected I was and apologized.

I took something I learned from here and took a walk. Bless my bfs bro for taking him because last I heard he was out in the yard in his underwear. There will be rules now regarding his drinking in this house, because he's free to get as wasted as he wants, just not here.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Wow, Evon, good recovery there. Thanks for sharing that

Mike