Making the leap

Old 10-21-2011, 01:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Making the leap

All of my cooking items are over at my ABF's house and I wanted to make something for the pot luck al anon meeting tomorrow. He's been so protective of me not coming here, but I (poorly) assumed I still have my key and my kittens are over there, so I came on over. Bad idea. My kittens without food or water or much litter. My second biggest fear realized. They were so hungry that when I opened the door they didn't try to run out. They love it outside! (keep your comments to yourself please about that) So this is my breaking point. My babies are not being taken care of during the week as I had believed, and that thought is out the window. My friend and I are coming tomorrow to get the rest of my things and plants and the kittens while he's out of town. I don't know how my roommate will feel about it or my other 2 cats, but I just can't think about that right now.

He just came home and was fumbling around in the guest bedroom, probably getting a quick swig before he talks to me. I must say this has happened quicker and easier than I ever thought. I'm very angry still and keep having thoughts of how I can have him hit bottom faster, but then I read these posts, and I am reminded of the three C's

He's crushing all his cans now. That will take him quite some time.

So I have a lovely weekend planned. Finally making the final leap, snuggling up with all the cats and meditation with a friend on Monday. I can't wait!
Old 10-21-2011, 01:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good luck Sunny. Take care of you.