Time to move on....

Old 10-07-2011, 11:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Time to move on....

I've been laying in bed relaxing and pondering and it hit me all of a sudden that it is time for me to say goodbye and start the next chapter of my life.

Just a note to anyone who was interested, the information about the research program in which I feel I have an opportunity to bring new information to those affected has been removed. Apparently it was considered "advertising". I had no idea. Thank you to everyone who gave me so much support and encouragement about it! I am sorry that I won't be able to learn from your experiences in that area.

This site has been such a great learning tool for me to help me understand what type of behavior I was dealing with for a time, and certain things that I needed to address within myself.
In recognizing that, one of the things I tend to do is to hold on to things in the past. Well, my XA is no longer a part of my present or my future. And when I rehash stories about him, it just keeps his presence in my life. And the best outcome at the moment is that I FINALLY have no desire to talk about him anymore. He does not need to be a presence, at all.

It's time to lessen my time on the computer and go and pursue my career, continuing education and life and what I feel I am truly meant to offer the world.

So many of you have such kind hearts and souls and are AMAZING people! When in the depths of feeling depressed and lost, I have realized that it is so important to discover your passion, and talents, and create goals. Give yourself something positive to focus on when feeling as if there is so much negative.
There are so many good things in the world. There are so many great opportunities in life.

I wish every member here nothing but the very best. I hope we all continue to learn from our experiences, and understand that some lessons are for our greater good. What we choose to take from those lessons is up to us.

Some people are brought into our life as blessings, and some people are brought into our life as lessons. Both are needed.

Everyone take care and be super good to yourself! Hugs.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:13 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Much Love To Ya!!!
Old 10-08-2011, 05:01 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Kitty... I wondered what happened to your "research" post! Best of luck to you and I hope all of your dreams come true and your hard work pays off.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:11 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Kitty all the best! we will be here for you if you need ESH ...
HUGS!!
Old 10-10-2011, 07:57 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Oh Kittyboo I will miss you so much, please come back from time to time just to let us know you are doing ok.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:00 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Kittyboo, You have been a good friend to me and I will miss you so much!

Please come back from time to time to let us know how you are!

All the best to you and your family.

Bill