Notices

Day 8 horrible

Old 09-25-2011, 08:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 8 horrible

What a day its been. Glad the Steelers won. I did not drink today and I'm happy about that. So much is going on. I'm so glad I went to church today.

my daughter is facing some horrible bullying by the same family that put me thru bullying when I was in school. I'm afraid for her safety. I have neices and nephews who are part of this family. Their father is my cousin. His mom and my dad are brother and sister. So things are complicated because the girl who is bullying my daughter is blaming my daughter for everything. She is turning everything around and saying that my daughter attacked her first with a bat. My daughter is 5'2 100 lbs soaking wet. The bully is 5'10 140lbs. Yet the bully is getting everyone involved to attack my beautiful daughter. I'm so distraught.

I know that I'd rather face this sober. Just wish I was closer to her to protect her. Her dad just seems disconnected from the whole ordeal. My daughter is sad and scared. Please pray for my daughter.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
SR Fan

So sorry to hear what you're going through. You're right though - a drink isn't going to help. Is there a school counselor she can talk to, or a way for her to avoid contact with the other girl?

Is it possible to talk to the girls together and/or the parents? If there's been any physical component to the bullying, I would file a report with the police.

You have my prayers - I hope this gets resolved for you and your daughter.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry for your situation too

Sone days are harder than others but it helps me to remember a drink will never help me in any way.

I'm not a parent but personally I think artsouls advice is great.

D
Old 09-25-2011, 10:00 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

firstbuckles, I'm sure you're feeling really anxious about your daughter and that whole situation! I know I would be going crazy. It's so hard not being in control when it comes to our kids!! But, a drink will only make matters worse. Im glad you are staying sober thru this!! Is there anyone that you can call to help the situation? (family member, teacher, counselor, police?) There's got to be something that can be done!

I will be praying for her and just remember to pray yourself, and let God show you what to do and give you peace while you deal with this.

IWBF