Notices

Flashing Blue Lights

Old 09-10-2011, 06:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Flashing Blue Lights

I had a craving for a Burger King double whopper with cheese tonight. I drove to a BK in this little suburban town not far from here. The police there hand out tickets like it's going outta style. They'll arrest ya for having a fart crossways.
On the way back I saw flashing blues in my rear view. I looked at my speedometer and wasn't speeding. I thought "maybe my tail light is out". Anyway he pulled somebody behind me. Not that long ago I would have been scared ******** thinking "do they have an ATM at county so I can bail myself out" or "DAMN HOW AM I GONNA PAY FOR SR-22". Well tonight I just figured a silly ass little ticket and I'll be on my way. So I'm home with my two labs instead of sitting in a patrol car handcuffed.
THANK GOD I'M SOBER!!!
Old 09-10-2011, 06:33 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Amen. When I CAN drive it will be nice to not fear the police.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:33 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Wonderful feeling isn't it? Good for you Stang! Enjoy a comfortable evening at home. Safe and Secure! You deserve it.

Best Wishes To You!
Old 09-10-2011, 06:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I def like the feeling too of not being scared of getting another DUI and being able to drive whenever I want. Enjoy the burger king!
Old 09-10-2011, 06:43 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Location: "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost ..."
Stang, that's awesome. What a good feeling. When I was sober for about a year I drove into a DUI checkpoint on one of our major roads. As most of you know, once you are in the line you can't get out...LOL I was so excited that I was sober. They flashed a light in my eyes and waived me thru. I was like..."wait...WHAT? Nobody here is gonna check me?? One of you bas&^$ds better at least frisk me" Ha! Certainly a WAY different reaction than before.