Notices

Going to be a WEEK

Old 09-06-2011, 04:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Going to be a WEEK

It's almost a week now and I'm feeling a little bit better now. Slit be sore but I can get through it. My black eye is going away and guessing it will take 4 more days to go completely gone or at least not noticeable. The only problem is that I don't feel like sleeping which is not a good thing. I don't want to take my sleeping pills for it. So, I have to ride it out. The only thing I'm taking it my Propecia pills and vitamin B1. Doctor told me to take it if I got drunk.

My mind is still fuzzy but I'm think it's because of the withdrawal of the alcohol. GRRR. I get these really bad hungers and get sweaty after I finish but I guess that normal. Drinking a lot of water. I was drinking coke zero but already had 6 and need to switch to water. Hoping the next few days I will be completely normal with myself and I can go back to my life. These time around I will not second guess if I can drink again because I can't.

Thanks for listening.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:42 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ACT10Npack View Post
It's almost a week now and I'm feeling a little bit better now. Slit be sore but I can get through it. My black eye is going away and guessing it will take 4 more days to go completely gone or at least not noticeable. The only problem is that I don't feel like sleeping which is not a good thing. I don't want to take my sleeping pills for it. So, I have to ride it out. The only thing I'm taking it my Propecia pills and vitamin B1. Doctor told me to take it if I got drunk.

My mind is still fuzzy but I'm think it's because of the withdrawal of the alcohol. GRRR. I get these really bad hungers and get sweaty after I finish but I guess that normal. Drinking a lot of water. I was drinking coke zero but already had 6 and need to switch to water. Hoping the next few days I will be completely normal with myself and I can go back to my life. These time around I will not second guess if I can drink again because I can't.

Thanks for listening.
You can do it action. Today is 2months for me. The last time at two months I thought I could drink and ended up drinking more than I ever did. I binged for a month. It was bad. I know now that I can never have one drink, one beer or even a sip. Great job for getting right back at it. By the way, that is quite a shiner. It hasn't not turned yellow yet so its still going to be awhile before its gone. Goes good with your pretty blue eyes though. LOL
Old 09-06-2011, 03:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

congratulations on your week act10n

D
Old 09-06-2011, 05:50 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi Actionpack, like you I'm nearing the week, I'm in the sweat and insomnia stage too, Im going through 2 pairs of jammies night although last night was better, I keep going to bed with straight hair and getting up with a curly frizz. Food is good though I'm loving that and I have more energy. Fuzzy minded at times but getting clearer, Shakes are gone and thank goodness no more vomiting like at the beginning. I wish you all the success in the world. Like you Iv stopped before and then thought I could drink!!!! what a fool I just cant Its just not a possibility i will ever entertain again xx
Old 09-06-2011, 06:34 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Congrats on the week, I think we learn a lot from relapses, thats not an excuse to have them but we can learn from them, I know I have had thoughts that I knew were lies because of 'last time'.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:59 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Congratulations on your week sober! I remember feeling alot better after the first week - hope you will too. Be proud.