Notices

1 week over! YAY

Old 08-21-2011, 11:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Red face 1 week over! YAY

Greetings To all,
I feel so much better, stomache still a little crampy, but only periodically, i actually got up and did some laundry. Still a bit weak, and still getting the crawling in my skin feeling...wonder why it only happens at night. I got about 4 hrs sleep..on and off. I know the hard part is yet to come. i shall yoga my way through this. I will combat every neg thought with a pos one. That being said, I'm no fool....I know this could quite possibly be the fight all my life. i never wanna go through this again. I dont know much, but I'm glad I went cold turky in the privacy of my own home. With family checking in on me, and my AWESOME son's support. When I come out of the other side of this, I'll be here waiting for my BEAUTIFUL daughter, who has a heroin addiction, I don't know where she is, I found out last Easter, about this. thats when i knew I had my own work to do. A lot of great people i know have overdosed, my favorite sister, 1 of them, Dear God, bring my Girl home, so we can help her. .I wanna thank all of you for your encouragement, and kind words. Namaste
Old 08-22-2011, 05:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Best After Date:June 12, 2011

Congrats teetee. That's amazing!
Old 08-22-2011, 06:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Great job TeeTee, yes, it is wonderful to get through the first week. Lets try our best to remember how bad it was and make a firm decision never to return to that spot again. I remember having tons of laundry after my last binge.......I had to look at it for 8 days before I had the strength to do it. It actually felt good to finally do it because I realized I was getting better minute by minute.

Hang in there.............you can do it.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:49 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Beating this demon for GOOD

excellent work, congrats!!!! My thoughts are with you and I hope that your daughter comes back, but it's wonderful that you are working on YOU!! Keep up the great work!!
Old 08-22-2011, 07:01 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
~sb

Nice work!
Old 08-22-2011, 08:33 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Old 08-22-2011, 08:38 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

Teetee, I'm so glad you are sober and feeling better.

Prayers for your daughter that she may find her way.
Old 08-22-2011, 09:13 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

So happy for you teetee! I like how you put it - when you come out on the other side. That describes it well.

The tingly/creepy-crawly skin thing - I think we have it during the day too but just don't notice it as much as at night when we're not as busy. It left me after about a week. I felt like I'd been hit by a truck for the first week, too - very exhausted & wiped out - but it all got better. Congratulations!
Old 08-22-2011, 12:54 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Congratulations to you. I'll pray for your daughter, too. Now that she's got a sober mom, you'll be setting a great example.

Glad you're coming out on the other side. And I hope things will get only better for you.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:36 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Administrator

congratulations teetee

D