Notices

Came To Believe.

Old 08-20-2011, 11:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile Came To Believe.

Thats how sick I am with my alcoholism. I just read my The Walk. Detox Ended. And I was like omg. I thought that was it.It was a hot June day when I did that walk and I was giving up on Alcohol. But supposedly I did not. I've been on this site for the past 4 days of being sober. And for once I have gone on my knees once again to ask my higher power to help me. I have this new mindset and beliefs that I can do it this time around. I do believe that there is a power greater then myself who can restore me to sanity. And so far I believe. My higher power has been showing me ways of things I didn't even believe in before. Right now things arent too good but I have accepted it and I know that he really is watching over me. And I believe i'm in a good state of mind even if things are grim. It will pass over time and I realize this. there are even harderships now then before but I have to accept that he has restored my sanity and I have seen glimpses of what I've done so far and that I need to change for the better good and so far I have. Thank god there is help here and in the sky above. Never give in and stay strong as I've been told by many friend here on this site. It's like I was meant to find this place. I think and strongly believe that god guided me here because as I said it was just a random search and a random click. thanks everyone whose been in the chatroom listening and helping me

Love you all

TheOjibway84 aka Chris