Notices

No Matter what Happes

Old 08-08-2011, 08:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Practice Sobriety

No Matter what Happes

It is nice not having anymore DUI'S OR DWI's. It is nice to have a plan of action for when times are tough. It is Nice to look at your sobriety coins and remember how you worked to earn those. It is nice to grab a decent meal and take time out for yourself and not feel guilty. It is nice to see a bunch of people on TV heading the wrong direction and knowing that if you work hard, you will have a fulfilling spirutal path.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Its nice how the simple things contain their own rewards when the complicated thing of addiction is not exacting its toll. Thanks for the positive post. I was born in KC.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:34 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Practice Sobriety

This dang site. I always mess up the thread title. Lately I have been just grinding through days. I just can't seem to put a carrot out there for me to get motivated to do regular tasks. My action is to continue to be honest with my sponser, I am txting some people about AA, I am posting on this website, and I am going to try to do some nice things for myself. And pray. I really want this lifestyle and I am committed to sobriety, the only thing that makes me smile today is not feel crappy physically.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:36 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Keep at it Mcribb.

Another nice thing is waking up and checking for hangover--and finding serenity.

Nice.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:39 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I am so greateful every day for the small things in life, like every morning for my cats snuggling with me, or the food I can eat and that I have enough to make it trough life on life terms. Since I stopped I see challenges as opportunities and bad things that happen to me as learning experiences. I am actually grateful I am on this journey. and the 1st time in my life I feel confident and peace within myself
Old 08-08-2011, 06:47 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
~sb

Don't be so hard on yourself, sobriety comes first, things will fall into place, a little work at a time, said while looking at her laundry pile...