Notices

Daily Journal

Old 07-31-2011, 09:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
~sb

Daily Journal

My sponsor #2 (in 75 or 76 days-still fuzzy brained) has water pipe broke & home rebuilding issues, so her sponsee of 15 years is taking over (sponsor #3) Yay! Actual step work again! Although she says I couldn't go through 12 steps in 2 days, I and sponsor #1 know differently.

Because of sponsor #1 and the quick step work, I don't fear the steps and I feel serene, even if I KNOW those 2 days weren't as thorough as can be, I am forever grateful #1 spent time with me.

I don't feel invisible today, even in an aa meeting!

So, #3 said to write a daily journal. I started that yesterday. Thanks to Innerchild, I am adding a food sentence & or list.

I had 1 cup of strong (ewe) coffee w/splenda (double ewe) this morn @8 am mtg.

Then I found 1 sweet n low packet (it's in my purse). Bought a box yesterday, will limit that & coffee and reduce/alter w/tea. I don't enjoy tea, but I also didn't like beer, but learned to consume that, soooooo, you get the pic, huh?

Will keep you all informed tomorrow, if you want to know. Am trying to get those 7 extra pounds off. Peace!
Old 07-31-2011, 01:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

This website also has a journal feature called the "Blog". It may not be the same (or it could be!) as a 10th Step inventory, but it's another option.

Also, I think that's very interesting that your sponsor's long sober sponsee can sub. It's a great idea, actually. The new one may be a better match, for that matter!

Congrats on 76 days!

While tea has less caffeine per sup, once you get the gist of tea, it's another enjoyable drink with it's own rituals. I enjoy coffee in the AM and occasionally tea or herbal in the afternoon with a snack. Enjoy it.