Notices

Methadone Withdrawal: Diary

Old 07-26-2011, 03:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Methadone Withdrawal: Diary

1.5 years oxycontin 1.5 years Methadone.

dose = weening from 18ml a day.

Day 1 no methadone

I'm ok, i could eat, just a little tired. Things smell different.

Day 2
Got up, took a nice warm shower, had stomach problems but nothing too bad. Slept a bit during the day. My mouth waters like a faucet!

Day 3
Played with my niece for a bit, stomach hurts! Runny nose and eyes. My friends wanted me to hang out with them but I just stayed home and played Call of Duty, I turned on the Mic and just started yelling at people. it felt good to yell. My mouth is watering a lot and im swallowing most of it, this makes me want to puke.

Day 4
Day of my nieces birthday, I couldnt go cause I was too weak and have not slept much. Im dealing with some crazy nightmares IF I can sleep for a bit. I woke up sweating then went back to being cold. My heart is racing! I cant eat, sleep and my heart is pounding over 110 bpm. All I want to do is punch a hole through the wall.

Day 5
Got up, worked with my bro a bit, then got really tired and achy, I had to stop and lay down but that just made it worse. Im trying not to throw up, every second feels like an hour and I find myself looking at the clock every minute expecting an hour to have passed. Everything hurts, my skin is cold and sensitive. Stomach pains hurt like hell.

Day 6
Stayed in bed all day, couldnt sleep or anything, later in the day my heart starts to pound faster and faster, I get tired if I stand up, I cant climb the stairs, things get worse the later it gets. I cant stand the way I feel, its as if every emotion possible is effecting me at the same time, its hard to walk or think straight. Depression takes over and im literally living with Satan as he just laughs at me, There is no happy feeling or emotion at all in my world, only sorrow and pain. I cant do this, im going crazy... I AM CRAZY. I play some Call Of Duty but cant stay in one spot, I just give up and pray to god to kill me. Then I put on some music and sit there all night waiting for daylight to come.

Day 7
Felt good after my hour long hot shower. My skin is cold, my heart races, I cant sleep, I can eat if I smoke medical marijuana, but all the stars have to allign for me to get a full meal in me. I feel ok after eating but then the pain comes back and Im in hell again. my heart starts to beat past 110 bpm and anger then comes quickly. I go for a walk but get tired as soon as I step out of my house. I am too tired to do anything and I havent been able to sleep at all. I stay in all day.

Day 8
I start sneezing, things are getting worse, the lack of sleep is killing me, I can eat a bit, I cant do anything else and my thinking process is messed up, my knee hurts and my elbow is killing me! Everyday feels like a year, I smoked a lot of marijuana today and it helped SO MUCH! I'm usually too paranoid to enjoy marijuana, but today it gave me some relief, not much but just enough to push me through the day. Depression is at a all time high and I cant stop thinking about the 2 years I lived in Mexico and the murders I saw. I am in the darkest place feeling like im dying. Anything bad that has happened in my life is affecting me and it sucks.

Day 9
Im so anxious and tired. Stomach has gotten worse, pooping like a racehorse, everything makes me want to vomit. I stay in bed tossing and turning. My mouth will not stop watering.

Day 10
Same as day 9

Day 11
Went out to church, had a hard time staying still so I left early and went downtown to the wharf and bought some live Dungeness Crabs, came home and ate a bit but didnt have the energy to cook the crabs, so I just laid down, smoked some pot and watched Breaking Bad. Im very emotional today and the weed eases the anxiety. Still cant sleep.

Day 12
Im sneezing like crazy, Im getting goose bumps every second. I take 25mg of Melatonin and it makes me tired but doesnt help me sleep, I was pretty tired the whole day and my heart beat slowed down to the 80's. It felt good to be tired. Still could not sleep, stomach hurts. I contimplate buying immodium because I heard its an opiate, but then I say to myself, I can do this on my own!! Didnt sleep much at all.

Day 13
Woke and had a shower, my stomach hurts a lot today and I need to go to the bathroom. I play some music really loud and eat a bit, im getting tired so Im gonna go lay down.

I am on day 13 right now and will update this (stops and sneezes 7 times) page everyday. Its hard to concentrate but I'll do my best.

HATEdrugs
Old 07-26-2011, 06:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I hate drugs too, I'm sorry =( Your not alone...