Notices

I couldn't have made it without you

Old 07-26-2011, 06:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I couldn't have made it without you

I was just reading some of my old posts. I do that from time to time to see how far I really have come. On July 12th I was so desperate and alone. I am sitting here with tears in my eyes reading with a fresh set of eyes the wonderful responses from the SR members. I cannot believe how someone that does not even know me can be so compassionate and worry for me. I feel truly blessed. I hope some day to be able to help someone as all of you have helped me. That day was my first day of sobriety. To all you new comers who are afraid to make that first step. Come to this site. Read the posts. Know that someone cares. Know that you are not alone and you can achieve sobriety. God bless
Old 07-26-2011, 06:14 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I couldn't agree with you more, this site is a blessing and I would recommend it to whoever is interested in seeking help with sobering up or considering it, it may help them to finally take that step to becoming sober.

It's also very satisfying sharing your knowledge and/or opinions knowing there is a chance that what you say may help someone else in their struggles.

It's my AA away from AA. :-)