An early wish for all of you

Old 11-26-2003, 07:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile An early wish for all of you

I know that this is a day early, however, since I have to work 1/2 day and then will be off and gettng my house ready, baking and playing with my dear son, I'm not so sure I'll have time later today or even tomorrow morning to get online. So, I wanted to tell you all my early wish for you. I wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving and a peaceful day. When I say my blessings tomorrow, I will certainly include all of you in them and be thinking of all of you tomorrow.

As for me, I'll have a nice quiet day. My husband and I are having 2 of his brothers and sister in law and my parents over. We have plenty of pop (hubby's back on meds and wants no alcohol in house thank goodness! and requested a lot of pop) and I'm making pumpkin cake rolls today to surprise the 3 boys. They haven't had them in YEARS and I know they always complain and his brothers are so great that I thought I'd be nice and make them! We'll be watching football all day and playing games!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and tomorrow, eat whatever you want, I hear there's no calories, carbs or fat on Thanksgiving!!!

Sped teach
Old 11-26-2003, 01:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thanks Sped Teach

I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving together.
My friends here at SR are always on my list of things to be grateful for. The light, love and support on this board is truly a blessing. May you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Peace,
Gabe
Old 11-26-2003, 01:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you Spedteach...............I wish for peace and happiness to all on this forum. I am thankful for this forum and everyone involved with it. My life has changed for the better so much since I found this site.

We are going to my in-laws tomorrow and I have Sister-in-law and family staying here. They will be here thru Saturday and then I am taking the children to my Mom's (hubby may or may not go) to see her husbands Mother and daughter. So I probably will not be back on line for several days.

Enjoy the Holiday and eat, eat, eat and eat!!! I heard the same thing about calories, fat and carbs.....besides that ONE day of eating is not going to make you obese.....the trick is to stop after that ONE day.

Blessings
Constant