Notices

No Meeting Tonight

Old 07-19-2011, 04:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

No Meeting Tonight

Feel like I need a meeting tonight but it was at noon today in Lewisburg Pa. Have been all over the state since Saturday doing a consulting job for a major chemical company. I did find one in Washington Pa Sunday morning and lots of rehab people there afraid to go back home to the same old thing after rehab. Fortunately I never had that problem.

I guess you guys are my meeting tonight so I hope you are all doing well. This is day 110 for me and been doing pretty good except my alcoholic thinking wants to take over after working a consulting job. My control goes overboard and you know what I mean.

Had to take a smoking room too which stinks literally because there is a big college swim meet in town.

I will be glad to get back home this weekend and get back into my routine although these trips were my sobriety the last 3 years until April 3 when I started hitting AA meetings every day.

My sponsor said I can just go to my 3 favorite now but I like a meeting when I feel like it and I feel like it tonight.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

One day at a time we do recover together. You are right SR is a wonderful support system.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:10 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

So proud!!!!!