Notices

Sponsor

Old 07-12-2011, 02:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sponsor

Hey Guys,

I haven't been around recently because I've had some problems with my finger (to put it mildly LOL) so now I'm on PT and they doctor and his PA says that it'll hurt more. That and it's not healing as quickly as they would have liked (although it's on the way).

I might have to another surgery because there what appears to be a bruise/blood something under the nail.

So I guess I dunno. I'm done taking benzos and haven't done those (by far my DOC) in a while. But I do take narcotics for this and I've asked them and they say it's probably needed especially with the PT.

I just wish it would be done, but it's a mess. I have no sensation at the tip of my finger, my nerves are literally shot off, my bone was trimmed down because it was about to poke out, they put flesh at the tip....it wasn't minor surgery.

Can I have my Dad (a doctor) or the student health center hand them out?

I've tried w/o norcos and the asprin/advil doesn't cut it. It's the worst pain ever and I'm not making this up....the PA and the surgeon said it's the worse smash he's seen since he's been a doctor.

So I'm kinda stuck. At least no benzos.....which thank god!

LOL

_____

also, I go to meetings and want to get a sponsor. But all the women ones (I'm a male) can't be my partners. This sucks because I'm much inclined to discuss emotional/"sensitive" topics than some old, intimidating men. Pathetic, I know....but it's a fear of mine. I want to melt into a chair. But I LOVE when I talk to some of the people after and I am very open to kids my age, male or female.

Something about older males....haha.

But I'm trying! I ask people if they want to be my sponsor, but they keep on saying coming to meetings and you'll "click"....well I don't feel that I have.

Maybe that it looks like I'm (literalyl) 15/16 years olds. LOL