sorry so long!

Old 07-06-2011, 08:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

sorry so long!

For those of you that remember me I had my baby . He's perfect in every way possible now I know what made me keep on going for those 9 months of hell . ok update! My bf seemed to be doing great hes put ok weight the biggest he's ever been. two days before The c section I let him move back in y not I need the help I figured as much as he has used me in the last year It wouldnt hurt to try and get some help n return! well that night he smoked and then he done exactly what one of you ladies said ,he left the hospital the next day at 11 am to go and clean! He returned at 430 I knew he had been doing something. My mom left he said he was going to smoke and bring our stuff in from home before our food got there. Didn't see him agian untill 1030 after hours of begging him to come back. if some one ever told me he would do that to me I would have callee them a liar but it happened . I get home and find my gun gone now I love my gun the the second missing tv did not bother me but my gun oh no! I got it out the pawn and told him he owes me 90 bucks our anniversary was the 1st of July he got paid the day before and guess what he bought my present paid his insurance and spent the rest on drugs .Wth? In two weeks he has got caught smokng crack 3 times I j dnt understand when it comes time for me to return to work he will not be here if things dnt change bc I can't trust someone smoking crack to take care of our 4 yr old and our newborn . I still dnt understand we have been together 6 yrs how can he keep doing this to Me it makes no sense to me its very hurtful quite honestly what has to happen for him to get clean? sry my updates so long but its been awhile!
Old 07-06-2011, 08:29 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Congratulations on your beautiful baby!!!!

The sad truth is that he's not doing it to you. He's just an addict doing what addicts do.

I hope you will take good care of yourself and your new baby!!

Huge hugs, HG
Old 07-06-2011, 10:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Yankee

Congrats on your baby! I am so glad all is well with him. Now you have even a more important reason to take care of yourself and your child. You have wants and needs and so does your child, apparently he is not in recovery and you do not need someone around your new baby who is actively using.

I would stop asking yourself why he is doing this to you. He is an addict, that is what addicts do, they lie, cheat and steal with no concerns for whom they hurt. The baby does not seem to change anything for him, did you really think that it would?

Is there someone else in your family that you can depend on when it comes time for you to go back to work?
Old 07-06-2011, 10:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

When I had my 4th child (she is now 8) my AH did the same thing. Left me at the hospital not long after birth to go home and get some sleep. Didnt return for along time. I knew what he was doing and that being away from his drug dealers for that long wouldnt be possible. So, I am so sorry. I had actually forgotten about that (as so much has happened since). I know how it feels and am so sorry. However, congrats on the baby! They are such a gift from God!!!
Old 07-06-2011, 11:02 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Ok I was posting this to say that im doing g9od and my baby is great and I to let those of u know I do not allow any one to do drugs in my home he does it somewhere else if you have nothing nice to comment then plz dnt comment at all I would never allow someone to do suchthings around my children and yes since I was cut open I do need help so even,if finacialy he hasn't helped physically he has and my point was he woo NOT be here when I'm not. Plz dnt put me down I do enough of that myself so if its not nice j keep it to yourself
Old 07-06-2011, 11:08 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Andthank you to those of u that are nice and mean well
Old 07-06-2011, 11:10 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Congratulations on your new little one! May I ask what you named him?
Old 07-06-2011, 11:33 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Yankee

gfore,

I am sure that it is no ones intentions here to put you down, nor was it mine. You said that you posted to say that you were doing good and that your baby was great....please forgive me for saying this...but with the questions and the comments you put at the end of your initial post....you do not sound so good. I know things are sometimes hard to hear, might I suggest to take what you can out of what we share and leave the rest....?
Old 07-06-2011, 11:38 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

@freedom1990 I named him Ashton Ty he is wonderfull !
Old 07-06-2011, 11:44 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by gforecoveringca View Post
@freedom1990 I named him Ashton Ty he is wonderfull !
I love that, a very unusual combination and I like things like that!

I hope he's an easy baby for you. I was very fortunate in that both of my girls were easy babies, started sleeping through the night after a few short weeks!

I hope that you stick with your boundaries of him having to go if things don't change by the time you go back to work.

Unfortunately it sounds like he's doing exactly what he's going to do. Active addicts are good at that.

Take good care of yourself, and I hope you heal up quickly!