Notices

91 days

Old 07-04-2011, 10:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

91 days

Just checking in. I'm now just short of 92 days now. I love this site and I always make sure to browse pretty much every day. I'd say that overall I'm feeling alot better. However I have gone on a few dates and am talking to someone right now and it honestly doesn't help out my mood swings. I dont know if I'm codependent or if I'm just out of whack because it is still early. I know I know, need to work on myself first. I think meditation might be beneficial to me to just see how many thoughts and ideas I have that I am attached to. And to hopefully be released from these attachments.

I know that on my good days my sobriety rubs off on others as well which is so awesome to see. My friend recently stopped abusing painkillers after seeing me sober and is about a month clean. In turn his dad stopped drinking as well. It's so cool to see that kind of hope and change spread.

I've also had the clarity of mind to look to the future. I'm finally trying to figure out just what I'm interested in and going back to school in the Fall. And I'm finally moving out of my parents house August 1st with a sober friend. (if the apartment approves us)

Thank you all for being here
Old 07-04-2011, 10:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Awesome keep sending out all those good vibes

Congrats on your time!!!