Job problems

Old 06-19-2011, 07:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Job problems

I've always had a huge problem with authority figures and I couldn't keep a job (not for long time anyway) because of this. I hardly could finish uni too.
Now I started a new job where I'm basically self-employed so this could be the answer to my problems, BUT I simply can't bring myself to go to work! I've missed two days last week too. It's simply too stressful to go out and face a day "out" in the big scary world...I can't seem to keep myself motivated
Does anyone know what I'm talking about or am I just the Worst Nutter in the World?
Old 06-19-2011, 09:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

I've never had a problem keeping a job, I like structure. I also have had several businesses, had no problem with that either. After I closed my bizs, I liquidated the remaining inventory on Ebay....now, that was where I had my problem, I could always think of something else to do around the house, keeping on the straight and narrow, was tough. Did it for a year, then hopped back into the job market, was much better for me.

Sometimes, immaturity and impulsivness make it difficult to stick to anything, impulsive people just keep jumping from one things to another.

Just my thoughts,
Old 06-20-2011, 08:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you for the replies! Dollydo, you're perfectly right, immaturity and impulsiveness, that's my problem...Is there anything I can do to be less impulsive? I have no idea what to do with this.