Sometimes I just do not get it....

Old 06-16-2011, 02:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sometimes I just do not get it....

I made an appointment for the realtor to come tonight after my AH would leave for work. I really do not want to deal with the Drama anymore and decided to show house after he is gone to work. Mind you, he leaves like clockwork around 7:45 most nights and tonight he should have been gone.

He tells me he is going in late tonight and I explain to him that I have the realtor coming at 8. Of course, he starts quacking about how inconsiderate I am and he told me he wanted 24 hours notice before house is shown. What are the odds of the ONE NIGHT that I schedule this appointment that he is changing his hours. I just do not get it!!! It is like something is against me and it does not matter how much I try to avoid the BS Drama, it happens anyways.

I said since it is taking a while to sell the house maybe he should just get his place, since it would be easier because I have the girls. I WOULD LOVE to just get a place if I could. Unfotunately, being the responsible one, I have to make sure the house actually gets shown to sell because I know if is left up to him, it would never happen.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

he is having a HISSY fit...knowing that this is really gonna happen,. and the guy does not want it too, not anytime soon, not soon enough for you mind you...
just part of his manipulation to get you to STAY...

its just the merry go round of his DENIAL
Old 06-16-2011, 04:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

fourmaggie - so true and that is why I think this hissy fits are getting closer and closer together. It just makes me more determine to move on from the craziness. Maybe that is why it is happening. My HP does not want me to change my mind!!
Old 06-16-2011, 04:04 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Bingo!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:31 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

"I never did mind about the little things". Give it a try. Smile and walk off.

He will make demands. But they are merely suggestions. If you don't like them, refer to opening remarks.
Old 06-18-2011, 06:47 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

Originally Posted by zrx1200R View Post
"I never did mind about the little things". Give it a try. Smile and walk off.

He will make demands. But they are merely suggestions. If you don't like them, refer to opening remarks.
I LIKE!! good one

love, you keep moving forward...you so deserve it, even if you have to take matters in your own hands...YOU HAVE THE POWER!!

sending you BOOBIE HUGS
~Maggie