Notices

Old 06-10-2011, 09:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Good morning all, well here it is day 31 and I'm hangin' in there. I felt wonderful after being rehydrated at e.r. yesterday. Have a darn polyp in my eye brow which is sinus related. Going to primary Dr. Monday for referral to E.N.T. Am a bit nervous as to how they're going to remove it. Just don't like hospitals ya know?! UGH! But am looking fwd to relief. Am drinking my gatorade, taking vits and eating around the clock to keep up my energy. I'm in Az and is starting to get pretty warm. Has been quite mild in comparison to the usual. But gonna hit 111 by next Sunday. I hate Summers here! But I think by Fall I should be back to somewhat normal. Leading a normal life, happy, content and at peace. Am giving myself that long as not to be so disappointed. Am trying to eat healthier but is just not enough to keep up my energy. Was thinking of maybe a Vit B shot. Any words of wisdom on that? Had them before but only 1 since being clean. Whataya think?! Well y'all have a great wknd! Living in Az. on clean time! Woohoo!http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ilies/ring.gif
Old 06-10-2011, 09:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congratulations on 31 days!!! I would ask your dr. about the B12 shots. I think it's fairly normal to not have all your energy back in early recovery (I was a crack addict, and it took my body a while to get used to not having the artificial "feel good" stuff in it, and get my energy level back. Good luck on the polyp procedure!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy