Today's apartment was much better!

Old 06-09-2011, 10:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Today's apartment was much better!

Yes, I think my HP was looking out for me here. It's a nice two bedroom, larger than most I've seen in the price range. Has everything I want(including a large walk-in storage closet!) AND I can bring my cat, I just need to get soft-paws for her as she's not declawed. Great price, it is cheaper per month than the craphole I looked at on Monday.

Everything should go okay with the background/credit check, so here's to hoping I will be moving into my OWN apartment July 1!
Old 06-09-2011, 11:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

That is great! See...the first apartment was not where HP wanted you to be. You'd have to leave a very important family member behind for that place. HP had something better waiting. Fingers are crossed that this one goes smoothly and you are all moved in by July 1!!!
Old 06-09-2011, 11:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Well, the craphole I could've brought her with too, it was another one, the one I thought for sure I would have as long as I got a co-signer, that one was given to someone else. That was $15 less a month then what will hopefully be my new apartment, but this one, if it means I can bring Pepper, and not worry about her, then I'm okay with spending that $15!

I did find out there is a local organization that takes in pets in DV type situations, on a foster basis. So if I absolutely had to, I could do that.

I don't THINK he would do anything to her, the other two cats I'm planning on keeping at the house(his stupid ginger because well, it's his cat, and the tuxedo that I think would go stir crazy if he couldn't go outside), but, I guess if he goes on enough of a bender, anything is possible. Of course all the dogs, fish tanks, etc are staying at the house too.

Plus really, I'm going to need some snuggle time with her in the weeks/months ahead.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:00 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Excellent news Pix!!!

I hope all continues to go well with this new apartment!!
Old 06-10-2011, 07:32 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

HELLO!!!! Look at things falling into place perfectly!!! Yay!!!
Old 06-10-2011, 07:35 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

Excellent!