EX boss; character defect

Old 06-04-2011, 05:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

EX boss; character defect

well well, if every one has read my last thread of my ex crazy boss, i have settled for "unpaid wages" but now its my termenition pay that my officer is applying for, for me...it was/is wrongful dissmissal....

the ex boss is 'trying' his damnest to not pay...

he is very much so belittleing my character to my officer, of my working habits...(there is none) this man is crasping at straws, that he has even got his own tenet of the home of the business involved...what employer does this?....a man with vengence? the ex boss's wife has even sent a letter to state that "she could not even come to her office because i was so OUT OF CONTROL" ..What boss "admits" to the ministry of labour that her own employee is making it difficult for her to come into work?(<<a person who has up and left her employees to cover up for her....)its disgusting how every employee has enabled this behaviour, i have not since day one (as my mom says that is why)

there has been no verbal or written notices as i worked for this company for 2 years and NOTHING that i have signed....

I am standing TALL for me and my kids....i am a worthy person to get my FULL pay...I am "trying" to be patient, but so far its just frustrations...

any words to help me be "gracefull" doing all of this...

my character is taking a beating...thank god my officer is a smart woman BUT does not get the whole concept of "addiction"....
Old 06-04-2011, 05:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

hugs to you Maggie, and keep your head up. do what you can to get what is rightfully yours, and know that if you are supposed to get it, you will. Some people will stop at nothing to ruin the lives of others... but he can only get to you if you let him!

Old 06-04-2011, 05:55 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

^^^ thank you kitty....you know in times like these you really truelly look at people...HER addiction to pain meds is unbelieveable and i saw it coming...and his belittling and maniliputions of the staff is unbelievable...I DATE MEN LIKE HIM!! ...

when SHE left her "job" for a knee replacement (FEB 2010), we as a staff member all suffered...we TOOK care of the phone calls, the clients...she up and left the company for US STAFF to take care of....and HIM...HE just takes care of the $$...until i was dismissed in March SHE still was not coming into the office....

all of a sudden i get blamed for the lack of care to OUR CLIENTS because of my "behaviour"? i never worked with HER or anyone else except for my two co workers..and we where close...

*shuggs* i guess what goes around comes around...I dont think he would ever get caught not paying us properly because WE ALL WOMEN have so low self esteem, we know near compare to HIM...pppffttt!
Old 06-04-2011, 12:15 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

(((Maggie))) - sorry this is getting so drawn out, but hold your head up high. I'll ask for prayers that the "karma police" get him and his wife (I know, not very recovering-codie-like, but I do get a sense of peace when I see the karma police at work).

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 06-04-2011, 05:31 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

this too is my path i must take...to stand tall and "shoot them down" *lol.....but you sure do learn alot about peoples character...

I do have to say one good news...my Aunt got this job for us working with ROYAL LEPAGE real estate agent on cleaning a home B4 an open house...2 days work...who knows, maybe we got something going good coming out of this ....possibly a GOOD REFERENCE?...
Old 06-05-2011, 01:10 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hold on Maggie. The truth will come out. They are trying to confuse the issue. However, if you stick to the facts, and keep emotion out of it, the powers that be will see the truth. It stinks. It feels like you're being victimized. But you're not. You are standing up for your rights. And this guy isn't used to it, it threatens him and he will lose. You are an inspiration.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:22 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

^^^ thanks LA and you are rite about that...patience...and i have lots of it..my officer is a smart woman even she sees things that are off the wall, eg.."who ups and leaves the company tothe staff to take care of the ROPES for one whole YEAR she never came around..and I get blamed for my behaviour for that??thats insane...her choice not mine. I am standing TALL, i talked to my supervisor who also left a week after i did (for being demoted, but no warning) she had enough and walked out ...Wendy will be talking to my officer and letting her know MY CHARACTER ...(trust me she has lots to offer her about that company)

I love my time off, and with summer here...i could not ask for anything more than being at all my kids functions this month, and a busy month it is...

Marineland, Medevil TIMEs, Regional track and field( my son got 1st place in HIGHJUMP), FUN FAIR, and then my daughters Graduation....i am so excited that i dont get any HANG UPS for asking time off to be with MY KIDS...
Old 06-14-2011, 05:15 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

so? it looks like i may get some post dated cheques for the amount is owing to me...I really dont want this to back fire...to me, this is alot of money....HP help me out here? how can i do this and NOT FEEL SCREWED OVER...?