Notices

Dear S.R.

Old 05-18-2011, 06:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Dear S.R.

I know it's been a while since I last posted. Today it's been a little over a month since a loved one took his own life. It's been an extremely difficult time.But also a time of reflection. When we're in the grip of addiction we forget how precious life is.We don't know what tomorrow will bring and we need to just embrace every minute we have.Those of you who are still struggling with your addiction please seek what ever help you need to find the peace both physically and emotionally we all deserve. You can find the strength to do this. Thank God this situation didn't affect my own sobriey. We all have a strong inner strength we need to get in touch with. I know sometimes it's hard to find and when it tries to find us we can't hear it. But trust me it's there. We all have the ability to overcome this. No, it's not easy. It took me years to be able to say I am totally clean. But just remember about the other people that are affected by our addictions. They didn't ask for this and either did you! You deserve better, for yourself and the people that love you. You are the most person in your life, do whatever you need to do to make that person proud! God Bless
Old 05-18-2011, 06:50 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Sobriety date April 19th 2011

Thank you Lenetrk for using your pain and experience to help encourage others.