my day

Old 04-30-2011, 09:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LS2

my day

Well he cheated. Found out for sure...I looked at the records from our phone and the one that showed up the most my girlfriend called and low and behold it was a chick. She is with him and she was very immature. I wasn't with my friend at the time she called/texted but she was telling this chick to be careful and don't get pregnant with his baby because he already has 2 he needs to be taking care of. and she replyed back saying, I already am pregnant.

Stupid. She can find out for herself what type of person he is. and today is the day that exA comes to take some stuff from teh house with the police present. So I found this out earlier in the day (cheating) stupidly called his mom and asked her to take the kids because I am an emotional mess. She says no and then tells me he has every right to go talk with a new women becuase I threw him out of the house. and that I didn't know for sure if he is just being friends. Ok fine wahtever, pointless convo once again with this women. She said that her son has been saying I am talking with men online...

Called the police in town (small town) and told him to go find and take his truck away because it is in my name and was crying and balistic and oh my goodness so he comes over to talk and says the best thing you can do is act like none of this is bothering you. don't take his truck away, get a lawyer and settle it there. That helped me calm down...he has been a really supportive cop.

So then exA decides he doens't want to come get his stuff. (he knows I know what he is doing) and is in fear of loosing his truck. The cop tells him it's now or never cause I had to find someone to watch the kids to have this. So thankfully a friend offered to come with while this was going down and she stayed for the whole ordeal. ExA at first was telling the cop that I should go first. Well, hello your the one getting things. He grabbed clothes, his bow, and his four wheeler, snowmobile-finally the crap out of the yard. It was awkward. The cop was so annoyed. exA was asking to have me sign the title over to him for his truck...then he was threatening about the van saying that it probably will be taken back because his grandpa bought it and also the dishwasher, washing machine-just stuff that make no sense for him to take...the cops like um wait till court your kids need this stuff.

The cop said to get an attorney asap on Monday! So that will be my first thing to do. I'm having the mentality of : The best revenge on a cheater is to be happy and successful without them. Doing nothing and taking a higher moral position.... It hurts to find the truth but I'm moving on! --that was on my FB status...

Feeling a little stronger and stronger. It wasn't that hard to see him and he was trying to manipulate the cop...wth?! So it was kind of a good thing-I was calm-had support and felt in control instead of out of control, which made him mad. He wants me to feel hurt and jealous. Nooope, I just feel bad for the kids as they were thinking they got to visit dad today and he lied saying he was working but he wasn't.

The one thing I need to do is lay off talking to his mom, she is toxic. I for some reason feel the need to tell her stuff and try to make her see my side and understand! It just isn't working. It wears me out. It brings me down. I am thinking of blocking her number so she can't communicate with me.
Old 04-30-2011, 09:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Yes, get an attorney and let him do your talking for you. Going no contact with his mom is also something you should do. He is her son and she is going to be on his "side" in this thing.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
DMC

Blood is thicker than water, and he is her son. No contact is the way to go, but man, I feel you. I started to do the same thing, but caught myself before I went too far. She's stuck with him now, but at least she's his Mother. Space and time will help.

Hugs,
D
Old 05-01-2011, 09:22 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Wow - another child - yikes! How is it that there are plenty of good people who really want to love and care for a child who can't conceive and those who don't really have the wherewithal to take care of their children can conceive all over the place?!

And good for you for having a good attitude through that day. The best revenge is living well. And you know you will live well while he'll flounder around, trying to figure out what the heck to do now.

Shhsh - the messes people make of their lives, eh?

So sorry for your pain. Take good care!
~T
Old 05-01-2011, 09:45 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
A work in progress

Glad it worked out OK, and REALLY glad the cop handled it the way he did--sounds like he knows how to deal with volatile situations and keep people focused on the task at hand.

You're absolutely right that the best "revenge" is simply to live a happy life without him. The courts will sort out the vehicles, appliances, etc. The cop's right, the kids will need those things. See a lawyer, find out what your rights are, but keep in mind your goal is to get out without too much damage to you--not to "win" every battle.

Hang in there, and yeah, no contact with his mom is for the best, right now.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:01 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

my MIL is kinda like that... always defends my husband or makes excuses. alot of parents can't allow themselves to see their children for how they really are...i think if they addmitted their kid is not doing the right things they would feel guilty or like they raised them wrong.

my mom is so not like that...when i screw up she tells me i'm wrong and i need to fix it! so i've had many arguments w/ his mom trying to get her to support me more and put her foot down and quit letting him run home to her whenever he pisses me off. she babies him, cooks for him, does his laundry etc. NOT helping anything. but i'm starting to realize that she isnt ever going to change.

since your not with the guy anymore you should def just stop communicating w/ her. i wish i could but i'm still with my hubby so thats kinda hard haha
Old 05-02-2011, 07:15 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Howsit going today?
Old 05-02-2011, 07:19 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
LS2

Originally Posted by Tuffgirl View Post
Wow - another child - yikes! How is it that there are plenty of good people who really want to love and care for a child who can't conceive and those who don't really have the wherewithal to take care of their children can conceive all over the place?!

And good for you for having a good attitude through that day. The best revenge is living well. And you know you will live well while he'll flounder around, trying to figure out what the heck to do now.

Shhsh - the messes people make of their lives, eh?

So sorry for your pain. Take good care!
~T
Thanks, she probably isnt pregnant..just saying that to try and stir up more drama!
Old 05-02-2011, 07:22 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
LS2

Originally Posted by nodaybut2day View Post
Howsit going today?
It's going okay, I'll reply more when I get a chance I gotta catch up on school work and finals! ack to just be done with the semester will be great. and make some calls for the lawyer.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:47 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Lucky to have a good support in the law enforcemnet there.

Dont fret over the "immature new girlfriend".

She will figure it out, or she will be part of the sickness.

You are not any longer.