Update:

Old 04-13-2011, 12:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update:

Ex is supposedly a recovering addict. He goes to NA at least 6 nights a week. He says he has 90+ days clean. I have found out since we have split that his drug of choice was actually alcohol...along with large doses of narcotics. Since he has been gone he seems to act different, talk different, seems like he listens, is apologetic, remorseful, etc. We do not live near each other now so all I know is what he tells me, I can't be for sure about anything. And then....a friend of his has been ill in the hospital for several weeks. This friend has two older kids who live with him. They are accusing my ex of being caught in their father's apartment while his friend was in hospital....stealing his medication. Ex says it is a lie. His friend said he was caught "red-handed". But.....I do not believe either way....I just don't know what to think and am tired of everything that goes along with an addict.

Just venting...gonna carry on...
Old 04-13-2011, 07:21 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by beckkkk View Post
I just don't know what to think and am tired of everything that goes along with an addict.
It's perfectly acceptable to be tired of an ex, never mind an addict. Unless there's some reason you need to know what's going on with him, you're free to stop the flow of information that comes to you
Old 04-13-2011, 05:38 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I agree Beckkk, letting go of trying to figure out what he is using and what he is or isn't doing, will free your mind for healthier thoughts, like what nice thing you can do for you today.

Give it time, work on healing and soon your days will be better.

Hugs