Notices

Dreams can Assist - Control YOUR dreams!!

Old 04-07-2011, 03:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
The Winner Takes It All!!!!!

Dreams can Assist - Control YOUR dreams!!

What if you could enter a world within your own mind--one which is completely realistic, but completely safe. One where you can do anything your heart desires, no limits, no consequences. If you can imagine it, you can do it--and all while sleeping peacefully.

Lucid Dreaming

Consider this: if the average person spends 8 hours a day sleeping, and lives an average life of about 75 years, then he or she has slept nearly 25 years of her life away. Can we get more out of all those years than just rest? With lucid dreaming that's a very real possibility, but before being able to control your dreams you have to be able to recognize that you are dreaming. Once you are aware you are dreaming you can alter your dreams and dictate what happens: you can do anything you've ever wanted, go anywhere you've ever desired!

Lucid dreaming can be a lot of fun, but there are also many practical reasons to experiment with lucidity:

Since the beginning of time, dreams have been a source of inspiration for every avenue of art, music, storytelling, and even scientific discovery. Anyone can tap into this source of creativity with the use of lucid dreaming.

Nightmares plague many of us every night, making it difficult to get restful sleep and sometimes even affecting our waking lives. Lucid dreaming allows you to confront your nightmares head-on, and often once confronted, nightmares never return.

You can use components of lucid dreaming to aid in dream recall, to provide you an opportunity to deeply explore your dreams or even your own personality. Or you could go farther still, using lucid dreaming as a gateway to spiritual exploration.

Do you have an important event or speech coming up? With lucid dreaming, you can boost your confidence by giving yourself a realistic role-play of the event. Have a really tough problem that you just can't seem to get a handle on? With lucid dreaming you can come up with creative solutions to these problems.

I have research and participated in this, and beleive you me, it is a whole new existence. Whats brilliant is that after a few months I was getting good at it, and was able to control anything while dreaming, and best bit was remembering. There are no limits, and your imagination can take you anywhere. I have spoken to dead people, spoken to my younger self, walked the moon, and yes I am a male, had an awesome threesome with some very hot ladies